Team vs Rotherham | Vital Football

Team vs Rotherham

So no worries then.

Will it be same again? Df says he is tempted to rotate but got a long break after this so no need.

I think McLean has been okay but not up to the standard yet. I think I'd be tempted to put leitner next to trybull.

I’d put Leitner next to Trybull, although Vrancic runs him really close. Trybull has been excellent since he came in. McLean has been decent in spells and can ping a superb long pass but he’s guilty of giving the ball away when in tight situations, something that Leitner & Vrancic don’t do.

DF should because this is a great opportunity to keep these players on board. Nice long rest got the players who have helped us and keeps the confidence of fringe players who have more than enough quality to win this game.

Packing tickets in my bag for an overnight stay with family in Sheffield tomorrow. Never been to Rotherham ground before. I am so nervous i don't know what to think any more.

Rotherham away. Went there last time we got promotion but only drew due to idiot Grabban getting a red.

List of good pubs in Rotherham.

Want me to list them again :grinning:

Won't be easy but of we play our game we should mess it up. Today a Leeds win, a norwich win and wba loss will be super.

Cantwell put up on social media to Aarons about how they last both turned up/played together they won....is Cantwell starting?

I think winning today will be the one that breaks Sheffield if they lose. I think keeping their gap to 4 has been keeping them going. If they slip to 7 (the biggest gap yet) I think they bottle a few results then.

That was a a very poor 1st half and good 2nd been like that this season.

Cantwell had a very good game that day.