Team Vs QPR | Vital Football

Team Vs QPR

FCBEARS

Vital Football Legend
A game that we have to win to keep that playoff dream alive. A game that we should be winning. The QPR manager has even come out and said his players are fragile and lacking in confidence----surely this won't be along come Norwich. QPR have looked so bad.

DW says lots of knocks to players, but he doesn't know how bad they are until the training session later today.

Placheta will return to first team training next week. U21 games lined up.

DW says that he was pleased with how we started against Boro, but no sense in speaking about that game now.

DW said he will not confirm whether there will be changes from the Boro game (god please there has to be - don't play pukki and Sargent --- don't play pukki). He said he'll see what the players are like in training.

DW has no idea if Hayden is ready to play football - great manager we have. He said:

'He has not played a competitive game for five months. But has been back in team training for two weeks. Is he ready to start? I really don’t know.'

DW said that the players need to defend and be more clinical tomorrow.

Dowell not going to return until the Blackpool game and it will probably be a bench appearance.

Hanley expected to be out for around 8 months. We are going to need to buy at least two central defenders in my opinion.

I am looking forward to the 5 / 6 pubs I have selected ( nowhere near the crappy flat pack area ) a lot more than going to the game itself.

Defo no pukki/side show bob combo uptop please we all know it doesnt work!

Id start jon rowe.

Why the hell did we keep hayden on?! Hes been injured the whole season practically and now blatantly wont be match fit for a few months, horrible decision to not send him back.

Plashita is another crap duff signing to go with hugill, dowell, gibson, gio, need i go on……

I'd start Byram at central defence...that's how bad it is.

Gunn

Aarons
Byram
Omobamidele
Giannoulis

Sorensen
Sara

Rowe
Gibbs
Onel

Sargent

Subs

Krul - McCallum - Nunez - Marquinhos - Tzolis - pukki - Hayden

Something like that. Or swap Sara and Gibbs around.

A game that we have to win to keep that playoff dream alive. A game that we should be winning. The QPR manager has even come out and said his players are fragile and lacking in confidence----surely this won't be along come Norwich. QPR have looked so bad.

DW says lots of knocks to players, but he doesn't know how bad they are until the training session later today.

Placheta will return to first team training next week. U21 games lined up.

DW says that he was pleased with how we started against Boro, but no sense in speaking about that game now.

DW said he will not confirm whether there will be changes from the Boro game (god please there has to be - don't play pukki and Sargent --- don't play pukki). He said he'll see what the players are like in training.

DW has no idea if Hayden is ready to play football - great manager we have. He said:

'He has not played a competitive game for five months. But has been back in team training for two weeks. Is he ready to start? I really don’t know.'

DW said that the players need to defend and be more clinical tomorrow.

Dowell not going to return until the Blackpool game and it will probably be a bench appearance.

Hanley expected to be out for around 8 months. We are going to need to buy at least two central defenders in my opinion.
We are going to need to buy at least eleven new players in my opinion.

Gunn

Aarons
Omobamidele
Sorensen
Giannoulis

Hayden
Gibbs
Sara

Onel
Sargent
Marquinhos

Ramsey scored against us. Will Chris Martin tonight?

Hayden no game in over 5 months. not even an u21 game. Big ask. He was slow before this latest injury so hopefully he hasn't got slower.

QPR 1 win in 19.

13 scored
40 Conceded

Surely we can't lose and not score.

SKY say QPR are on a never ending nightmare at the moment. Please not along come Norwich.