Team vs PNE | Vital Football

Team vs PNE

FCBEARS

Vital Football Legend
So:

Reed and Hernandez both fit and will be included in the squad.

DF says he has many options for PNE so Stiepermann might not get on the bench.

Trybull back in full training but not back until Leeds.

Zimmermann out and Raggett is 50/50.

DF goes on and gives lots of love to AN and PNE - I don't like managers doing that.

scary comment:

'I had a really nice chat after the game with Alex Neil when Preston came to Carrow Road. It was really good to hear his thoughts on the club and hear about his time here.'

We are getting the excuses in about transfers and its the world cup that might cause issues ------- The world cup hahaha as if we will be going for any world cup players.

'Yes, the World Cup makes our planning in a transfer window a bit trickier, and it usually makes business happen later. So it's important to be very patient.'

Fucking hell so we will have a slow summer and this will be down to the world cup!!!!

On Watkins:

'Yes Bristol City link is true, Webber and I aren’t so happy with how the season has gone but he is still trusted and a good player'

On Wes:

'There's no decision on Wes Hoolahan yet, but it will come pretty soon. When you have such a club legend, it's also important to have honest talks with him and see what he wants too.'

On Raggett:

'Sean Raggett is developing well, and I'm pleased with how he's done in training. It's unfortunate he's had a lot of great competition in his position, and there haven't been so many opportunities for him so far.'

So DF team:

Gunn

Pinto
Klose
Hanley
Lewis

Tettey
Leitner

Murphy
Maddison
Vrancic

Oli

wanted to eff up colin the wankers season but between us and brentford have helped his dirty cloggers to premier league.

I wonder if lack of vital norwich fans on line on match day sums up the general feeling of fans with boredom of watching farkes eff ups.

They probably think a day at Dunelm helping the missus choose scatter cushions is more rewarding than watching the kak at CR for the past 3 seasons

I have to say I would rather stay at home and work on a Saturday than go to Carrow Road to watch scoreless sideways passing.
Thank God next week is the last home game this season.

Last edited:
looks like Rab has used all 3 subs after 53 minutes.

Here is an equation to work out when Farking useless
will bring on first City sub :

First sub FS = M - S + AT

where M is match time in minutes, S is number of subs allowed and
AT is time added in minutes.