Team vs palace | Vital Football

Team vs palace

FCBEARS

Vital Football Legend
On the iPad so can't do my normal linked team line up.

Ruddy

R.Martin
Bassong
R.Bennett
Olsson

Fer
Johnson
Snodders

Wes

RVW
Hooper

The diamond basically with fer on the left and Snodders on the right of it.

If Howson is fit then him in for Johnson.

This is how we play Wes and RVW. Apparently hooper is 50/50? We might be a tad exposed with this formation.

Hugh will probably go with;

Ruddy

R.martin
Turner
Bassong
Olsson

Fer
Johnson
Redmond
Snodders

Elmander

RVW

Oh I also believe that one David fox is back from his loan...another player Hugh has treated poorly.

Fox is back, but he barely played for Barnsley, so I'm not sure he's gonna be ready to be thrown in the deep end so to speak

Fully expect a loss today

He could be in peak condition, match fit and in great form and
Mr negativity would not pick him.
We will lose although I have predicted a dull 0 0 draw and last
on MOTD.

Great team as ever Bears ! So there is room in the team for Wes AND two up front ! ! Hugh is an idiot and will go defensive and we will lose

13:40

Crystal Palace v Norwich (1500 GMT)

With the wind blowing the corner flags double, and a swirling wind depositing rain all across Selhurst Park, a few Norwich players tentatively take to the sodden surface to investigate. Leroy Fer looks deeply unimpressed.

There may yet be a pitch inspection to come - we'll keep you posted. A lone groundsman forks the surface.

13:44

UPDATE - Crystal Palace v Norwich (1500 GMT)

Referee Mike Dean is out giving the Selhurst Park pitch the once over. The ball is not bouncing very well in the goalmouth but once Dean performs the industry standard 'roll test' all appears well.

Canaries coach Colin Calderwood seems happy enough with it anyway, there's a handshake and Dean continues down the pitch. I'm no expert but I think this will be OK.

Calderwood probably does not recognise a football as he certainly does not know how to coach a team to play with one :idiot:

13:55

Crystal Palace FC ?@Official_CPFC 5m

Today's match officials have been taking a look at the pitch here at Selhurst Park, but the game is on