Team vs M'boro | Page 6 | Vital Football

Team vs M'boro

He is playing Gibbs as the forward and Barnes the number ten.....yes not SvH but Gibbs!!!

Embarrassing loss against a dog shit team.

Once again because of a sainz red card and DW defeatist mentality.

He'll say the red card changed the game but he was the one who went all defensive.

Anyone listening to RN please let me know if callers or RB mention the attitude after the red I'd be interested to kniw

Embarrassing loss against a dog shit team.

Once again because of a sainz red card and DW defeatist mentality.

He'll say the red card changed the game but he was the one who went all defensive.

Anyone listening to RN please let me know if callers or RB mention the attitude after the red I'd be interested to kniw
This is so important. This team falls apart unless it's going smoothly and to plan, as soon as there is a bump in the road everyone looks worried and it goes to pot.

I mean the refs are shit in this league but that was ridiculous. They will appeal and win.

I mean the refs are shit in this league but that was ridiculous. They will appeal and win.
I agree refs are shit but I am fully blaming Sainz for that and not the ref. It was really weak but there was no need to have his feet up. He gave the ref and Howson an opportunity to send him off.

I agree refs are shit but I am fully blaming Sainz for that and not the ref. It was really weak but there was no need to have his feet up. He gave the ref and Howson an opportunity to send him off.
Very true. They knew what they were doing though. Three heavy challenges on sainz and they got him annoyed and then sent off.

The thing is I heard McLean say he needs to take responsibility and hopefully he'll learn from this, but I did the same previously. Hot headed like Emi was

McLean saying as soon as we went down to ten it was always going to be an uphill struggle against a top side like Middlesbrough....we were one up at the time and Boro were awful. That mentality shows why we lost.

Also, taking Sargent and McLean off to keep them fit for Saturday with like 20 minutes still to go.

DW thought that was our best away performance all season up to the red card.

He also thought Barnes goal was just a wonderful goal....DW that's not true it was a messy clumsy goal

DW said it's super easy for him this game and that is to forget it and move on. He says he'll need to lift everybody and hope the players don't get down about this.

He says if we win in Saturday then he'll be happy with six points from a possible nine that will be good

He says it would have been good to get a point today.

Also says that welch deserves his debut and if the appeal isn't won for sainz then welch could see more game time (it will be Gibbs we know that). I do wonder if Aboh is like hey where is my debut. Or if sch sees Gibbs go on and play upfront before him and thinks hang on.

Hanley could be out and sainz too.

Central defence of Sorensen and Gibson....wow
Then attacking front of

Gibbs
Barnes
Fassnacht

Top six here we come.

I think it'd be best to go with

Stacey - Batth - Gibson - McCallum

McLean - Nunez - Sorensen

Sara

Sargent - Barnes

I mean Rotherham shouldn't cause us any trouble.

No win in 12 games.

Conceded 26 goals in those games
Scored 9.

Along come Norwich and they score 3 and concede 0