team vs Leicester | Page 5 | Vital Football

team vs Leicester

This shows DW has no trust in SvH, Aboh and other subs.

Sky commentator ' Norwich has surrendered since they scored and have offered nothing been waving a white flag since first half, look like a team scared or not wanting the fight'

Saving energy for the big one against the Binners?

I though after we scored we were awful everywhere. We concede same goals all the time from not shutting crosses down, and yes mcallam and duffy were stand out worst for me. Just proves if we stay in p/on we wont beat anyone other than WBA over 2 legs that are currently above us imo

One would think that we get a bonus impressed amount from somewhere so long as we score one goal first - well, once that's done, their job is done - no point charging ahead and scoring more, wont get any more mulah. So we instantly sit back and try to lock the door and nip away with three points if we can. Usually we cant. I wonder what other reason DW has for constantly packing the defence and seeing the match out from during the first half - has happened a few times - I always thought the doctrine was "the best form of defence is attack". Now it seems its half effort for any return whatever it turns out to be. Weird game this foorball!!