Team Vs Ipswich | Vital Football

Team Vs Ipswich

FCBEARS

Vital Football Legend
DW says that all the players are excited about the game.

There is no pressure on the players to maintain the 15-year unbeaten run against Ipswich.

He says that we need to show a better performance on Saturday than we did on Monday.

He says Sorensen is not too bad and is out for two weeks - miss the next three games.

Rowe will be back in around seven days.

Hanley is still not ready and is doing his own fitness programme to get him in the right place. He is due to return to the first team at the start of May, so maybe the Birmingham game.

Giannoulis hoping to be back before the end of the season - Onel not scheduled to return this season

Other than that everyone who was not out is okay.

He says he needs the fans to be totally behind them on Saturday and not get frustrated - we will be calm on the pitch - so that sounds like we will be bloody defensive again.

What is happening with Hanley - is it that he came back and just realised he isn't up to scratch currently, so he is going away and trying to get himself to his top level?

We have Batth and Gibson out of contract in the summer, and I'd say let them go. Sorensen is injured and out of contract, Hanley is injured, and Duffy is just returning. I seriously hope that the club is planning to rebuild our central defence, starting with getting the younger blood in (Hills, Tompkinson, Warner et al.).

So how would you go?

Gunn

Stacey
Duffy/Batth
McLean
Mccallum

Nunez
Sara

Sainz
Barnes
Gibbs

Sargent

Something like that.

I have also read that Ipswich have a sickness bug in their camp at the moment, so a few players are unwell, and a couple are injured.

I have also read that Ipswich have a sickness bug in their camp at the moment, so a few players are unwell, and a couple are injured.

So they(Ipswich) have rolled out their old playbook........our players are injured, they will have late fitness tests.........we have excuses if we fail

Last edited:
There's one mantra for each and every City player in todays match against Ipswich - when you walk into the ground and you see the Norwich City Football Club signs - SEE THEM, LET YOUR HEART FEEL AND EMBRACE LIKE NEVER BEFORE EVERY SINGLE ONE; when you walk into the change room SEE YOUR SHIRT, FEEL THE HONOUR IT IS TO WEAR THAT SHIRT, LET IT WRAP AROUND YOU AND BECOME PART OF YOU, FEEL IT, SENSE IT, LET IT GIVE YOU THE DESIRE TO HONOUR IT AND NEVER GIVE UP; when you walk out onto that pitch HEAR THE NOISE, HEAR THE SUPPORT YOU HAVE TO SUCCEED, HEAR IT, EMBRACE IT, OWN IT, BECOME IT FOR THE NEXT TWO HOURS and and and DO NOT LET IT LEAVE YOU, YOU HOLD ONTO IT TIGHT AND LET IT GIVE YOU THE STRENGTH AND THE SUPPORT AND THE NEVER GIVE UP ATTITUDE.
No heads to drop, no internal bickering, chastising, only one thing - POSITIVE FOCUS , GET THE JOB DONE, SHOW YOU MEAN IT, YOU WANT IT.

You feel your head dropping - instantly look up to the Barclay - theres your immediate booster.

Now bloody well go out there and plaster them all over CR

Reactions: Rex
So am I.
That's why I worked until 2 am and got a good 4 hours kip before going out for brekky and shopping : )

I have an appointment with Mr B Butty and Mr Ad nams at 10 am.

Little to no pace in our 11. Sara right wing is a waste and slow calamity Duffy and Gibson....I'm worried