Team vs Hull | Vital Football

Team vs Hull

Wouldn’t be surprised to see Leitner or Vrancic start - but I think McLean’s “bad” performance is being a little overblown, he had a off day against Swansea it happens! He was very good at Millwall and won us the Bristol game lest we forget

I’d actually be half tempted to rest Stiepermann tomorrow and play Vrancic behind Pukki and Leitner deeper. Think Stiepermann has been a bit off colour recently and Mario played well there earlier in the season (thinking Sheff weds away)

I agree Olly, we are all entitled to an off day but how else barring injury (which we don't want to see) are players to get game time. Super Mario in for Marco is a reasonable call.

Agreed. It's tough because stiepermann is one of those players does nothing all game then wins the game with a super move/pass or he has 3 nothing games then out of nowhere has a brilliant one. Plus stiepermann adds added strength and height to the team. I think I'd drop him though and bring back Mr leitner.

We must not be complacent and think we can easily win this game . 100% will be required to get past Hull .

I am a bag of nerves right now ! GOT to win it

No game is easy, we simply have to be better than our opposition...We have been and shown it to be so, tonite will be no different, fear not, relax and enjoy.

Right time to go. OTBC

Eadie not sure about announcing it 6 minutes before kick off and especially as DF has played it down and not the kind of guy to make a big thing about it.