Team Vs Huddersfield | Page 7 | Vital Football

Team Vs Huddersfield

Hanley and McLean stand in centre circle looking at eachother shocked, but also like they know it's done.

How did we go from beating Millwall to two shite performances

It is now mathematically impossible for us to win the league equal if Burnley dont score for the rest of the season and lose every game and Norwich win everyone by cricket scores - all over with 9 games to go. Even when we were 1 up and 3 points we still didnt make the p /o - yawn season now

Hanley and McLean stand in centre circle looking at eachother shocked, but also like they know it's done.

They obviously have no idea how to solve this - hey you two - you're easy to contain and you do the same things over and over again and you aint good enough

They obviously have no idea how to solve this - hey you two - you're easy to contain and you do the same things over and over again and you aint good enough
It's easy to stop us as we can't pass the the ball, can't create chances and pukki upfront is slow, takes too long on the ball and looks unfit.

Let's see how Huddersfield do against Millwall.

Also away at Stoke it's going to be another performance like tonight from us I think.

Idah will not play hopefully....how he started today I don't know. His touch was awful for his assist.

Going to have to change it for Saturday...no Gibson, no Idah, no Marquinhos.

DW says the injuries in the game were partly to blame for the performance and result...really?

He also mentioned that McLean missed two of our best chances - but he'll never be dropped -- Ever!!

'Yes, the result was disappointing. The first half was OK, and we deserved to take the lead. We played in the right spaces and had three good chances, with Kenny McLean missing the target with two of them. We then had problems with the two injuries, which minimised the subs we could make later in the game, and we could not find our rhythm in the second half.

He was still able to make three subs - come on.

We have a few players out injured when I had a look. Not made for the championship, these players - Rowe, Placheta, Dowell, Byram, Gibson, Idah, Hayden, onel.

DW will need to pick some u21 players for Saturday, but I think he will choose two GKs with limited subs.

Last edited:
DW is still frustrated that his players can not react when conceding - David how do you think we feel? We had two seasons of premiership football when we could never score a goal once going one down and its been similar this season.

Yep exactly, thats why i posted after millwall win that i wasnt getting fooled as the season has been littered with inconsistencies, 1 step forward 2 steps back all the time. We will lose at stoke on saturday 1-0 and then it really will be a lost cause if it isnt already which it actually is for me.

Let's see how Huddersfield do against Millwall.

Also away at Stoke it's going to be another performance like tonight from us I think.

Idah will not play hopefully....how he started today I don't know. His touch was awful for his assist.

Going to have to change it for Saturday...no Gibson, no Idah, no Marquinhos.
Gibbo looked ok to me and wanted to stay on so think he will be ok, but hes shit anyway

After sunderland game theyre manager came out and said he worked us out, that if you press us into a mistake then theres big holes to exploit in the middle and thats how they scored. That explains the whole season as we’ve conceded the most in the lge from defensive F ups. Very predictable

I keep saying it , but if you keep losers then you end up being losers . NC never learn do they . We kept losers like Whittaker , Dorrans and Jerome after the 2016 relegation and now we’ve done it again by rewarding failure from the likes of McCrap, Gibson , No Idea and Hanley .Get the whole sorry lot of them kicked out of the club and start again with keen , hungry and enthusiastic players