Team vs Forest 18 | Page 6 | Vital Football

Team vs Forest 18

Teams know what to do against us at home.

We are a mid table club at the moment and if you expect to do anything with 1 forward for most of the season and then bring in a German third division player half way through the season and have just one Right back and one winger for most of the season you can't expect to do much.

Nah bears - 18 to relegation and 10 to 6th - on 48 points we're defo safe with our defence not letting anyone score

Do the boys not do attacking training? what do they do?

Be interesting to hear about Oli - I've heard it is after his behaviour during and after the snow.

Ah okay. Yeah, we safe and the players already on holiday.

Imagine if we didn't have Maddison.

DF is in love with possession but that means nothing if we don't win.

I hadn't thought about it but this fan says he is reminded of Hughton whilst watching DF tactics and game plan

DF:

'In general, we were the better team again. We missed two or three big chances. We are just not good enough in scoring goals. The lads are giving everything and want that quality to score more goals. It’s tough to accept but it’s the reality. It’s about instinct and anticipation in the box. It’s difficult to work on this point and hard to accept. It’s hard to accept but we have to.'

On Oli:

'Nelson Oliveira wasn’t injured. I decided on these 16 players for this match. I love Nelson a lot and backed him tonight. My players have to improve. If I ever feel someone isn’t training at 100 per cent I would do without them. I’m here to bring a special working style and we have to give everything for this club.'

How did he back him? He then basically says that he didn't put 100% into training.

One fan at the game said he was well happy with that ---- what is wrong with some fans?

Another fan says Oli will go in summer and we will be okay with Watkins and Srbeny next season and they need time :idiot: :idiot: :idiot: :idiot:

DF has said that Oliveira's attitude was poor in training and its up to him to decide if he wants to play.

What is his issue. He is not a team player and needs to go but the thing is we now have watkins and Srbeny.

How many times have we had a player with a bad attitude>

Just got home from another load of shite . It’s the same old tippy tappy with no forward thrust . Forest were just a load of fouling time wasters , but we haven’t got the wit or quality of players to deal with teams like that . Expect many many years in this division