Team vs Derby | Page 8 | Vital Football

Team vs Derby

Should have had that as they didn't look much but still a point away at Derby and still on the right track

1-1. Very respectable point away from home. Shame we were in front but I’d have taken a point at the beginning . I predicted 1-1 so my prediction in the bag at least. We will be happier of both teams being away from home. Bring on Stoke

I thought PUkki looked tired at the end of the first half tbh. Rhodes should’ve come on much earlier. Shame we couldn’t hold on, would say we were the better team there. Really impressed with the football we are playing, also our work without the ball is high tempo to win it back. Have to say we are looking very decent compared to a few weeks ago.

Two points dropped. Derby could have been taken. MOM Krul and cruel result. Cantwell ran his socks off. Good footwork but end product still wanting. Agreed NY, Rhodes should have been given the second half.

I am the same YB - I should feel a lot happier but feel a bit disappointed - a win and we would be 5th pressure on top 2 and a little gap between us and 7th.
Stoke next very inconsistent but not to be dismissed

I thought PUkki looked tired at the end of the first half tbh. Rhodes should’ve come on much earlier. Shame we couldn’t hold on, would say we were the better team there. Really impressed with the football we are playing, also our work without the ball is high tempo to win it back. Have to say we are looking very decent compared to a few weeks ago.
Yeah DF and his subs is still a bit of a concern. A few looked a bit tired. Rhodes should have come on earlier you're right.

I am pleased with how disciplined we are and how we frustrate teams but I do worry about the 11 men in the box at corners, pissing about in our box etc.

Millwall score on 90th

Just watched last 8 minutes of forest game and I think we got them after Stoke - they don't like pressure so no sitting off them

I am also a bit disappointed but would have taken a draw at 7.45
and if we had scored late equaliser would be happy but it is a point
either way. Agree need to win on Saturday before the boring international break

Just got a message saying this webpage is using significant memory. These ads are ridiculous

Always a disappointment not to win a game, however an away point and against a decent team is not to be sniffed at, the point has put us back where we were so still on the right track, I was only a Radio Norfolk supporter last night so not got a complete picture of the game but we sounded the superior team overall....86th minute equaliser needs to be looked at by DF long and hard.
Bring On Stoke. CTID

Always a disappointment not to win a game, however an away point and against a decent team is not to be sniffed at, the point has put us back where we were so still on the right track, I was only a Radio Norfolk supporter last night so not got a complete picture of the game but we sounded the superior team overall....86th minute equaliser needs to be looked at by DF long and hard.
Bring On Stoke. CTID
I watched it and I can confirm we were the better side by far. A bit like the last few seasons we had chances to score but didn't but then again Derby had two brilliant chances that Krul saved.

My other concern is we seem to have gone back to the 'we will score 1 and then just hold out' but as we found last season if a side scores 2 that is it for us.

But on a positive, the side looks settled and working well.