Team vs Coventry | Page 6 | Vital Football

Team vs Coventry

Were you praising Barnes at 4.13pm?:
And DW is going to throw on Barnes and onel.... bloody brilliant
Yep I wasn't and I'm able to say he has been good. the brilliant was move for onel coming on that's why I put the dots next to him, but let's be honest Barnes hasn't really done much recently.

I think it's good that someone can say someone he doesn't rate is doing well.

Totally agree Bears.

Mc Crap has improved recently and I admit it.
I would have brought on new chap but Barnes did well and so he
should as his job is to hold up and lay on passes / chances.

As for Hernandez. He is ok to bring on if 2 or 3 up and go up against a tired defence when a goal is not really required but we are usually level or losing when subs come on so he is not effective.

DW tried to issue an apology to coventry for what he said and then blamed someone else for telling him that Coventry isn't one of the big clubs in England - come on DW stick to your guns and don't shift it to 'someone else told me this and it is their fault. I am so sorry'. it makes you look weak.

I am still not convinced by Fassnacht as a right winger - reminds me of Dowell when he was played there - much better as a number ten.

He has no pace and doesn't give cover for Stacey.

A right/left winger in the summer, please! Onel, Fassnacht, Springett, Tzolis, Rowe, Sainz, Kamara (is he a winger now), Gibbs (is not a winger!!!) --- how many will still be here at the start of next season/need to be moved on.

As long as we keep two/three players fit we might be able to keep this winning stuff going.

On that are you guys like me that you love a win and it gives you a good feeling for the rest of the weekend, but then this voice comes into your he'd that says 'Do we want to go up can you imagine the scores, a year of feeling depressed with football. are we ready.'

I want us int he premiership and staying there, but at this moment it feels like we need another summer and season in the championship, but then another season in this league without Sara and Rowe - maybe Gunn - maybe sainz if he keeps this up. if we went up you can bet DW will stick with the Duffy, Hanley and another older head and players like Hills, Tompkinson, Warner, Shipley would all lose out and probably be loaned out again and I want to see them given a go.

Tricky one - maybe BK will be different from SW in the premiership.

Agree Bears.
I go to games wanting to win and am happy when we do but in reality we are a million miles from premier league.

I don’t want us to go up with the Smiffs as owners. They , the Board, and losers like Gibson , Hanley and McCrap would see us totally humiliated. We would only survive in the Prem with practically a whole new team and would need to spend £150m to stand a chance of staying up long term and I’m sorry but the Smiifs aren’t gonna find that sort of money