Team vs Burnley | Vital Football

Team vs Burnley

FCBEARS

Vital Football Legend
It will be interesting how we do going up against one of our closet promotion rivals.

Idah is injured again. DS says it will be a few weeks until he returns to the grass to train. This guy is becoming the next Byram.

Giannoulis is out of his boot and looking good to return on time. Out of all the injured players he is most likely to return.

DS says that Rashica has been frustrated this season and wanted to leave to go play more football. I hope we got a loan fee and wages paid for him.

DS says the loan is much like the Tzolis loan - no option to buy but it is for the player to go play and develop then come back better for us.................so two players we splashed around £20 million on are not good enough for the championship and need to leave to develop!

DS says the Burnley game is the biggest test so far and will show where we are.

DS is happy with wide players with Rashica going and doesn't see it weakening us. He says we have Dowell, Sargent, Cantwell and Sinani ---------------- for me three of those are not wingers. Why with Sargent finding form up top is DS moving Sargent back to the right wing?

So takeaway from this:

Idah out for a number of weeks
Rashica leaving

It's a bit muddled but many Friday fixtures have been postponed. MU and W Ham go ahead and F1 are having two minute's silence and then carrying on as normal.
Cricket test is cancelled Friday. Golf is off. The other EFL Friday fixture is off.

It's a bit muddled but many Friday fixtures have been postponed. MU and W Ham go ahead and F1 are having two minute's silence and then carrying on as normal.
Cricket test is cancelled Friday. Golf is off. The other EFL Friday fixture is off.
Yes it should be all or nothing imo, theyre keeping schools open and shops etc and they played through covid when many people were dying etc, subjective I know but numerous other ways to pay decent respect.

I really do not like the BBC.
Maybe I should not watch anymore and cancel the licence.

A totally left agenda. I have stopped watching Question Time.

Without being sexist as I fully support my girls in the struggles they have had against sexism at work but I get very disappointed when initially thinking cricket is live on bbc and it turns out to be live woman's cricket which does not interest me.