Team vs Bristol | Vital Football

Team vs Bristol

FCBEARS

Vital Football Legend
Sorensen has returned to training.

Hanley will return next week and look towards Swansea.

Rowe has no issues after playing his first match. He will be there on Saturday and will be involved.

Asked about the other teams chasing the playoffs, dw says, 'I don't care as long as we win.'

DW goes back to the need for experienced players and that they were missed big time last season. I do get a feeling that BK and DW are on different pages. One wants youth, and the other wants older players. We really missed this (experience) at the end of last season. The mentality and mindset. The aim was always clear: We wanted to go for promotion. We know it’s not done. 71 points will not be enough for a playoff place.'

DW praises Barnes and says he is a massive player for us. He doesn't understand why some people don't rate him.

DW says that we have the best strike force in the league ---- hmmm.

On McCallum and his future, DW says that he wants him to stay next season and loves him as a player. He is great in the air and has a brilliant long throw. He wants him to sign the new deal.

DW then says that McCallum wanted to leave the club in the summer, but DW persuaded him to stay one more year. That makes me think McCallum will leave. He wanted to go in the summer, and somehow DW got him to stay - maybe promised him more games, which he didn't do until Giannoulis got injured. Not much has changed for McCallum, I'd say, since the summer.

Fassnacht has become a father to a little girl - congrats.

I am now having to look after my daughter and her friend, so I have gone from actually going to the game to then watching it on the box to now missing it all together.

Just had a chat with local newsagent who told me ( and this may be old news so apologies ) that due to new sky deal with championship that the £ 10 club coverage of every game will now be stopped for next season.

Unless someone knows another way to watch NC on TV , it’s get an expensive Sky package or do without . They have now the whole market

Just had a chat with local newsagent who told me ( and this may be old news so apologies ) that due to new sky deal with championship that the £ 10 club coverage of every game will now be stopped for next season.
It would be terrible if fans had access to their club.
Unless someone knows another way to watch NC on TV , it’s get an expensive Sky package or do without . They have now the whole market
I don't know if it is allowed but a vpn and canaries tv?

I think if you're abroad you can still pay for them...is that correct?

So will sky have something similar to the canaries TV package? Will there be an option to buy games on a weekend?

There is IPTV, which is legal as far as I can tell.
PM me for a link. Or of course you can search yourself.