Team vs Bristol Rovers | Page 4 | Vital Football

Team vs Bristol Rovers

A couple of weeks ago Millwall boss said it was the easiest night he has had after playing against us. Millwall who were down the bottom end of the table and weren't on good form.

Now Bristol rovers boss has said that his GK has said he didn't feel tested/overworked in the slightest. A league 1 side and we couldn't even trouble them.

What a joke.

Oh, dear - another one of our players has come out to explain why we have dipped in form and it is ridiculous.

He says that our poor performances and lack of good results is because we have had a tough and full on schedule - like no other team has had that - come on sam.

'I think with the games we've had a tough run; West Brom on Boxing Day, then Millwall away and then Southampton. We just need to build some sort of momentum going forward. Like I said, there have been really tough games, but we've found a way around Southampton and Ipswich for example. They are two teams who are flying and we did well. The game plans worked against those teams but maybe not so much against West Brom and Millwall. Building momentum is important in this league, especially with how quickly the games come.'

Player is happy with 2 points from those games over xmas.

What happens if the unthinkable happens and we get promoted ?
Do we give up before starting a game against any of the other 19 clubs ?

What happens if the unthinkable happens and we get promoted ?
Do we give up before starting a game against any of the other 19 clubs ?
I don't want to think about that - I think we'd get the lowest points total in premier league history.

A caller on CC said he'd not want us to go up as we'd get smashed week after week and it would be just horrible.

And we all know there would be little to no investment in the side - we'd get sound pieces like 'we are going to bring in premier league experienced players' and 'we aren't going to make the same mistakes as before' and then we would see us sign free players who have long injuries records or loan in over the hill/not good enough shite.

The 11 starting on the first game would mirror the crap now - gunn - stacey, Duffy, Hanley (if fit), Giannoulis (MAYBE), McLean, Sara, Rowe, Barnes (MAYBE), Onel, Sargent - with maybe only a new left back or barnes replacement.

With Hull and Leeds being the closest championship sides to me I am thinking of going to the game, but I am still not sure. Mate has a ticket and his wife has said she would give up her place for me, but I really don;'t think I want to spend my Friday evening watching that Kak standing around in the cold. A few years ago I would jump at the chance. Plus the last time I went to watch hull v Norwich I left saying never again.

Hull away isn’t the best way to spend an evening but Leeds away is a great football experience . Get the football specials from Under The Arches up to Elland Road . I’ve been to Leeds away many times and had some great times there apart from when Fraser Forster kicked a last minute goal kick straight to their striker to score

Last edited:
We will get zero points from these two games. I dont even hardly watch us for free in the comfort of my living room its that bad, and still they employ the useless ****

away to liverpool.
That'll be right - its now written in stone by the FA that we have to play liverpool regardless and the rest can have the easier runs - prem start liverpool, finish liverpool, fa cup liverpool liverpool liverpool - sick of that match up over the years