Team vs brentford | Page 11 | Vital Football

Team vs brentford

Skipp was good but McLean was very good. Hanley and Gibson also solid apart from last few minutes.

Doing ok thank Sminks .... just missing the football . Especially tonight !!

Glad you are OK YB. Missing my Norfolk family, Norwich and the football. Coming up to a year next weekend since I was last in the “fine city“. I should have been at the Southampton home match last March but it was called off on our way over. Still went ahead with family meet up and sadly a lot has happened since. Norwich is the first on my list of places to visit once this nightmare is “over”. 💚💛

Hopefully things will open up in the Summer and football in the Premier League will be at a packed Carrow Road.

Awesome win, I thought we totally dominated the game, Skipp and McLean continued their great form and shut down the supply to Toney who was anonymous. Shame we didn’t have better finishing, but our ability to keep clean sheets now is very encouraging

Huge gap opened up, lets keep going!

You definately saw the same game as I did Tuckster. Super Mario cannot start the next game. Probably one chance against Luton for Superman and if it doesn't work out then Keiron next.(or the other way around) Which do you think ? The partnership of Olli and Kenny has to stay while it is working but Argos needs longer on the bench as he was absent for most of the game and it looked like we were playing with 10. I am still not sure with Mario on a yellow why DF does not make more use of his extra subs but would I be able to keep my squad at the top of the league. (Probably not).

Several names that our players seem to be referred to puzzle me, some are completely derogatory..enlighten me, why is Hernandez..Argos? for one.

When Onel came to this country he said how much he loved Argos stores as they didn’t have them in Cuba.....hence Argos !