Team vs blackburn | Page 2 | Vital Football

Team vs blackburn

Sky commentator saying Smith been saying to them that he wants this norwich side to dominate possession in games but needs more legs in midfield more strength so will look at that in January......so could be another central midfielder coming in

Losing and the players have a fantastic DS team talk coming up.

Sara off Gibbs on
Sinani off Nunez on

It seems I made a wise move to stay in the pub, cant comment on game but the result probably speaks for me...I am fed up with DS and our lacklustre performances....Happy to suffer my hangover than watch that shite.

Sky said that Webber will not act and is fully behind ds. Webber and the board are happy with the current situation and where we are in the table...It's where they expected to be. Sure my after that result, the performances etc he has to go.

I'm happy lots were making themselves heard tonight.

I think I also heard fans sing 'your football is shit...your football is shit....Dean Smith...your football is shit.'

Is that correct...anyone who went?

It’s been a very long time ( possibly a year) since I posted on this site, but I feel incensed after that inept performance. What have we achieved since Farke left? We are a complete joke! I feel really sorry for those supporters, who sat in the freezing cold watching that sh**e. I know my brother is more than frustrated.
Anyway on a more positive note, I would like to take the opportunity to wish all you chaps a very merry Christmas and a happy and healthy 2023. 💛💚

Questions....

Has Sara ever played football before we signed him? Who fing scouted him? Why the hell did we outlay like 9 million for him?

Why is McLean undropable? He was poor tonight...not the worst but he was nothing. He should have come off but instead he moved him to left back instead of subbing him.

How did we have pukki, sargent and idah on the pitch and yet when Hernandez put in a good cross not one was in the box?

Why when we are losing did we go from a 4-3-3 to a 4-3-3? He changed nothing. Idah out right, pukki central, sargent out left?

Why the hell is he still playing sargent on the wing?

It’s been a very long time ( possibly a year) since I posted on this site, but I feel incensed after that inept performance. What have we achieved since Farke left? We are a complete joke! I feel really sorry for those supporters, who sat in the freezing cold watching that sh**e. I know my brother is more than frustrated.
Anyway on a more positive note, I would like to take the opportunity to wish all you chaps a very merry Christmas and a happy and healthy 2023. 💛💚
Hi sminks x merry Christmas and happy New year to you too

Also, how the hell have we come back from.a warm weather break that was to work on our issues and yet we look tired, leggy and even more disjointed then when we did before?

What a joke.

Smith on fans booing

'I know how it works. I know there is narrative around me here and my style of play. That was vociferous. It was not nice. It was not pleasant, but iwon’t go looking for Stuart. We speak all the time. I said from day one what happens to me and my future is not in my hands. I don’t control that. I don’t control people’s opinions.'

So basically fuck you fans

Smith on fans booing

'I know how it works. I know there is narrative around me here and my style of play. That was vociferous. It was not nice. It was not pleasant, but iwon’t go looking for Stuart. We speak all the time. I said from day one what happens to me and my future is not in my hands. I don’t control that. I don’t control people’s opinions.'

So basically fuck you fans

74osnz.jpg