Team Vs Birmingham | Vital Football

Team Vs Birmingham

FCBEARS

Vital Football Legend
Sargent has Ankle injury and will miss tomorrow and the weekend games.

Pukki is a doubt tomorrow too.

Marquinhos is back in training. He was ready for the Wigan game but lack of time on the pitch meant he wasn't selected, but he should be in the squad tomorrow.

Questioned about the medical team at Norwich - DW says that he has complete trust in that department. The players weren't lacking in fitness during the Wigan match.

DW was happy with how the players tried hard in the wigan game but we weren't great in possession and there were too many individual mistakes.

On the lack of forwards:

'It is very clear who will get the shirt. I love Adam and he is a real talent. He has worked so hard since his injury and now he is getting lots of minutes under his belt. If he can deliver physically then he needs these minutes.'

DW says that he is hoping that Idah can score the winning goal tomorrow.

No mention of Kamara getting a call up to give us an option on the bench as DW sees Gibbs and Nunez as backup forward options

Sargent has Ankle injury and will miss tomorrow and the weekend games.

Pukki is a doubt tomorrow too.

Marquinhos is back in training. He was ready for the Wigan game but lack of time on the pitch meant he wasn't selected, but he should be in the squad tomorrow.

Questioned about the medical team at Norwich - DW says that he has complete trust in that department. The players weren't lacking in fitness during the Wigan match.

DW was happy with how the players tried hard in the wigan game but we weren't great in possession and there were too many individual mistakes.

On the lack of forwards:

'It is very clear who will get the shirt. I love Adam and he is a real talent. He has worked so hard since his injury and now he is getting lots of minutes under his belt. If he can deliver physically then he needs these minutes.'

DW says that he is hoping that Idah can score the winning goal tomorrow.

So no goals for us again tomorrow.

DW said that he will freshen the line up tonight to rest tired legs and bring in fresh ones.

I think he might go:

Gunn

Aarons
Hanley
Gibson
Giannoulis

McLean
Sara

Onel
Nunez
Gibbs

Idah

I hope not because that front four is poor

I'd go:

Gunn

Aarons
Omobamidele
Gibson
McCallum

Sorensen
Gibbs

Tzolis
Sara
Onel

Idah

Get the Brazlian chap on the bench and bring him on with in 2nd half

Seriously, if this team of no hopes can't beat Brumigem then nothing but a complete overhaul in the summer will do. I would not be that surprised to see us in a relagation fight come May.

Brum players stand still from corner but we can't get a shot away.

Why are the Scottish two undroppable