Team vs Birmingham (A) | Page 10 | Vital Football

Team vs Birmingham (A)

Well 7 million for Waghorn and knudson apparently going for around 1.5 million. £8.5 million that they can spend is a good amount.

Yep, probably the most they have had to spend in a very long time. I guess wages will eat a lot of it up though if they do decide to seriously strengthen.

DF love the stats

'I’ve looked at the statistics and we won our statistics, we had 70 percent of possession, we won more duels, we scored two goals.'

.......and let two in , and just snatched a draw in the last second . Last gasps goals are fantastic and and I have sampled many , but they can distract from what can be a poor performance . Last seasons opening day last gasp goal didn’t lead to a great season . IMO it was an average performance so I won’t get carried away until,the wins start rolling in .

Agreed, stats mean nothing if you don't make them count. It's all well and good having the ball for most the game but if for the 20 mins the opposition have it they score a couple and we don't in the other 70 it's pointless. I'm still quietly confident as long as we can cut out the silly mistakes and switching off then we should have a strong season, we definitely have the depth and talent.