Team vs Birmingham (A) | Vital Football

Team vs Birmingham (A)

Ollyrules

Vital Squad Member
What would be your starting XI for the game against Birmingham? I'm going to assume Lewis/Tettey/Rhodes aren't fit for my line up

4-1-4-1

Krul

Passluck
Hanley
Klose
Husband

Trybull

Marshall
Leitner
McLean
Hernandez

Pukki

If Tettey/Lewis/Rhodes were fit I would go;

3-5-2

Krul

Godfrey
Klose
Hanley

Passluck
Lewis

Tettey
Leitner
McLean

Rhodes
Pukki

What do you guys think? Obviously tough to predict without knowing the full injury details

I was going to put something up but I'll wait until the fitness reports come in.

DF says:

Vrancic and Lewis will be out. Tettey, Rhodes and Pinto all back in training.

DF said that Oli won't be in the squad and will not travel.

He hinted that tomorrow will be a game for more experienced heads.

So all we hear is youth and youth and then first game it will be the older players.....get Martin and Jarvis in hehe.

That is my side. Going up in the world guys no more just names we now have a pitch...looks good don't you think?

Your side is the best potential winning combination for tomorrow Bears and if DF starts with the players you suggest we will be behind at half time. As soon as Rhodes is fit, I would like to see him starting regularly with Pukki to get a potential partnership going.

I just don't like the 4-1-4-1 and I don't want to have Passlack and Husband playing again.

We will have a strong bench though -

Matthews - Godfrey - Rhodes - Buendia - Passlack - Leitner - Cantwell

I know YB how can he think that after what he saw at Charlton? If Rhodes is for start him. It just seemed as if they'll go with Srbeny to hold the ball. Going for a draw.

.... I also like the idea of two upfront though Rhodes / Pukki

Says this eve that Rhodes is fit, but DF won’t risk it and will be on the bench.

I guess no streams? Last season I went Fulham and mate said there were live streams of all championship games.

Great football is back but will I be so positive come this evening?

What channel are the highlights on now...is it still c5