Team v Wigan | Vital Football

Team v Wigan

Why such an early presser? These are normally done the day before a game. Sounds like he might go with Cantwell again.
Because they travelled early?
The M6 can be a "pig", in fact going from Norwich I would be tempted to go via the A1 then M62 and M61.

Some talk on Facebook that Stiepermann has a tight hamstring and could miss out but more likely to be okay.

However plays I hope they realise that we simply HAVE to win . No lazy starts like Wednesday .... just go out there and destroy Wigan , and remember just what our 5000 fans are going to have to put with to be there to support the team . DO NOT LET US DOWN

Setting off from home at half 7 on Sunday morning. Mr S not around so taxi to B’ham New St followed by 8.45 train to Wigan NW. No idea where I am going but I will just follow the yellow and green!! I may be travelling alone but I won’t feel alone amongst 5000 + supporters. Only ever done one away on my own but that was on my doorstep.......Villa.

I will be in a Portsmouth Prem inn for Sheffield W match and France for Stoke match, but returning day before Blackburn match. Ipad played a blinder on Monday morning in ticket queue and somehow I managed to get front row seats in City stand for what I am praying will be a promotion party. I should be in Leicester for a three day music event but interrupting it to come over to Norwich overnight. It just had to be done.

I really do not want to miss a game so ..
Wigan away in pub.
Sheff Weds at game.
Stoke away at ground for beam back.
Blackburn at game.
Villa at game ( subject to getting back from Dublin on time ).

I really do not want to miss a game so ..
Wigan away in pub.
Sheff Weds at game.
Stoke away at ground for beam back.
Blackburn at game.
Villa at game ( subject to getting back from Dublin on time ).

Sadly I fear I will miss out on a Villa ticket, despite living only 8 miles away. I have accrued 500 away points and got up to 1000 points but I can’t even try for a ticket until next Thursday. Of course I may have another option but not sure I could cope with going down that route.

Don't worry Sminky. After Sheff U lose today and we win tomorrow. We will be promoted by the time we beat Sheff W on very Good Friday.

Don't worry Sminky. After Sheff U lose today and we win tomorrow. We will be promoted by the time we beat Sheff W on very Good Friday.

I hope so CK. Regardless, I still want to go to Villa as I have for past few years. There are so many ‘ifs’ and ‘buts’ and time changes, it is starting to affect my sanity! I woke up this morning and thought I should be on the train to Wigan having dreamt that I nearly forgot my ticket! I have now put train tickets and match ticket in my bag ready.

We simply have to win this one now we failed to beat Reading. Nothing else will do. We're setting off at 6am so will be up from 5am and probably be home around 7-8pm. Very impressed by how many we're taking and hopefully our Yellow Wall can spur the team on to perform better than Wednesday.

As it approaches regretting getting the club coaches - have to be at Carrow Road for around 4am...so at least a 3am start for me!

Can’t wait though - cmon you yellows!