Team v Swansea | Page 6 | Vital Football

Team v Swansea

Steiperman who isn’t even a striker has scored DOUBLE the amount of goals that shitty Jerome had scored this time a year ago

When you look at Jerome's last 12 season he only scored more than 10 in two of them other than that he scored no more than 5

more moronic questions.
1.34 minutes when we find out that we actually went behind as swansea
scored before the first half..Hitting

Another brilliant win - and the crazy thing is it sounds like we didn’t even have to play at full speed to do it!

We have a real chance with the upcoming fixtures to continue this run - let’s hope we can!

EFL on quest just air brushed over us and our performance didn’t even want to talk about it
I know it shouldn’t annoy me but it does

Afternoon all! What a great day out yesterday. Stayed out for a few celebratory drinks so got home pretty late. That is now the 2nd away trip at Swansea I've been to where we've scored 4 goals. I went to the Cardiff away cup game where we also got 3. Swansea started brightly and the stadium was buzzing. I thought we were going to have a proper game on our hands but we are just so clinical at the moment it's phenomenal. We sustained 15 minutes of heavy Swans pressure and within moments one break forward and score. Really knocks the stuffing out of the opponents and we went up a few gears after that. What a team we have at the moment. This is starting to turn into something special. 4 goals are becoming the norm. I tuned into the second half of Sheff Wed away and we got our 4. Likewise I managed all the Millwall game and we got our 4, and now again yesterday! NC are spoiling me at the minute. :grinning:

Time to give the vocal chords a rest today. Belter of an away day. One thing I've noticed a few times with Krul at games I've gone to is how he communicates with the fans more than any other keeper I can remember. Yes he was at fault for the goal but he prevented a few dangerous chances for Swansea too. At least 4 occasions in that second half he was instructing us to either sing up or try and help slow the game down. I've never felt as directly involved in a game before as that one, it's like even the fans have a tactical game plan to achieve too when you're sat behind Krul. The passion in his face when we scored our 3rd was brilliant. After a cagey start he's won me over.

Next away day for me will be Bristol away. But first... Bring on Hull.. OTBCcelebrate.gifcelebrate.gif

Last edited:
The ELF show on Sky has been very generous in their assessment of us and Liam rossinier has been full of praise