Team v Scabs | Vital Football

Team v Scabs

Peak Rover

Vital Reserves Team
We have to go with the strongest teams possible for the next two games and not rotation for rotations sake.No doubt I will be shot down in flames but here goes if all fit
Foderingham
Gordon Egan Robinson
Baldock Berge Norwood RND
Gibbs White
Jebbison Sharp
Good time to give Jebbison as He has not been tried with a provider like MGE.Could be a workable partnership.

We have to go with the strongest teams possible for the next two games and not rotation for rotations sake.No doubt I will be shot down in flames but here goes if all fit
Foderingham
Gordon Egan Robinson
Baldock Berge Norwood RND
Gibbs White
Jebbison Sharp
Good time to give Jebbison as He has not been tried with a provider like MGE.Could be a workable partnership.
So you say now is the time to experiment?

Wes
Davies Egan Longthrow
Baldock Norwood Fleck RND
Berge MGW
Sharp

Don't think Gordon looks ready.

Davies is more than good enough and flexible enough a footballer to move sides. Though typically it is a bigger ask than moving a right footer over to the left.

Wes
Davies Egan Longthrow
Baldock Norwood Fleck RND
Berge MGW
Sharp

Don't think Gordon looks ready.

Davies is more than good enough and flexible enough a footballer to move sides. Though typically it is a bigger ask than moving a right footer over to the left.
Unfortunately they will never be ready if they are not given a game or two when their senior is injured.Often after one or two games they settle down to the challenge.

True. I'm strongly in favour of giving youth a chance. Jebbison should be playing more. But to me Gordon needs another year of physical conditioning and development.

Agreed and that is what we fans have to understand if Youngsters like Gordon make s mistake or two while developing into players like Joe Shaw.
We’ve always been lenient and forgiving with youngsters George long being the exception not the norm,one particular gaffe from harry sticks in my mind as he misjudged a ball into the box and it sailed over his head to madine who scored for the pigs in a draw at the lane 2-2 I think but he wasn’t panned for it

He might need resting but I think it'll be more about nursing him through the next 2 otherwise we have to rely on the 'experience, guile and ability' of McPub as lead striker.

That's like plaiting soot- imposible and stupid to try.

Sharp needs resting - don't mind who else.
It wouldn't surprise me if Billy's on the bench v the scabs Germnaine,i'm not saying he needs droppin but he has had a lot of mins on the grass lately.I've just read on the news now pages that it looks like Lewis Grabban won't play against us on friday. UTB

Last edited:
Seems like Hecky's still backin Oli McB to score,sayin it's only a matter of time before he scores. UTB
Just read it Rod and, in the words of Christine Keeler " well he would say that, wouldn't he?"

He said: “With Oli, it’s game time.

“If you get him on the pitch, then he’ll score goals and his record tells you that.
8 in 83 makes a mockery of that statement. If that's true they should leave him out there all week.
PR spin of the highest order

https://footballleagueworld.co.uk/p...6NWv_wWuz1ulZWV2A84DQF8F9hNQr6tZbTaTMMacRbEcY