Team v Rochdale is in - chages | Vital Football

Team v Rochdale is in - chages

OneSirKeefy

Vital Football Hero
Actually, no changes

Team: Bonham, Fuller, Ehmer, Ogilvie, Tucker, Jones, O'Keefe, O'Connor, Lee, Hanlan, Mandron.

subs: Walsh, Hodson, Ndjoli, Charles-Cook, Pringle, Marshall, Jakubiak.

Raynor hinted they’ll have to use 14 players to freshen things up. So that probably means no subs being used either :)

Up front we`re not the real McKoy, nor are we looking like Sensations in the middle. No sign of Quaver in the away defence so only one thing for it in the second half - for goodness sake bring on the Pringle !!!!

Is this game one of the £10 specials ?
I'm in Liverpool atm , and was expecting commentary only , but im watching it 😀

Good second half after the tactical change. I like that BFSE has clearly got a plan B and the players look comfortable executing it. Something we lacked with previous managers.

For nil nil the last ten minutes have been really good .... just missing that first goal ....

I'd lost ten minutes on my feed. Only realized when I'm in the 60th minute or so and the BBC's recording their sub in the 70's. Missed the best bit of the match -except we won so I don't care.

Not the best game. But plenty of pressure and chances 2nd half. Anyone know why that wasn’t a pen on Olly Lee? Looked nailed-on on iFollow. 11th at the moment. UTG!

Ugly win, but three more points and a clean sheet. Up to eleventh - but i`m not sure how long we can hold on to that berth....