Team v QPR (CUP) | Vital Football

Team v QPR (CUP)

FCBEARS

Vital Football Legend
I couldn't find written transcripts of the conference as there doesn't seem to be an actual pre-match presser and it was just a quick chat after the saints game, so I watched little bits of it and these are the important bits from that.

Asked if there will be lots of changes:

No, as we have a big break from Saturday to Wednesday. A few players who are on the bench will play. See how many fit players we have.

Asked if cup is important:

its a competitive match and we want to win all of those.

Asked about Springett and why he is getting time on the pitch:

He is a very good player and a great worker on the training pitch. Brilliant attitude and anyone with that will get a reward.

I've no idea is there a later conference but not much to go on. If everyone is fit (except the ones we now are still out) I'd go:

Barden

Fisher
Omobamidele
Warner
McCallum

Gibbs
Nunez
McLean

Placheta
Idah
Springett

Subs:

Reyes - Duffy - Stacey - Barnes - Fassnacht - Sara - Coker - Welch - Onel

Play the fringe players see what they can do. Also, DW banging on about Warner being the 4th choice defender --- so give him a game in a cup.

interesting that Warner didn't play for u21s last night - maybe he will play tomorrow.

No Sarge and No idea in the subs? - cant find that they're injured - they need a rest after hitting 4 - in shock???

Ive decided to go, my young un wanted to go, away end sold out, not sure what the allocation was? I got 2 seats in qpr end ffs. U8s go free so nice and cheap at least!

McCallum must be frustrated that it's left winger playing at left back over him....I'm still sure he'll be moving on too

Is the game not watchable on Canaries TV - Not even to an international audience - that is a bit lame.