Team v Plymouth | Vital Football

Team v Plymouth

FCBEARS

Vital Football Legend
I am currently abroad so will unfortunately miss the game and can't follow press conference fully so it's just the snippets

Nunez is doubtful after playing for Chile against France, and will not train fully today.

Rowe back training and DW monitoring him closely.

Duffy is fit again (have we missed him at all)?

Sargent hasn't trained at all but is in contention to be involved....maybe not start the game though

Result was main thing bears today, i watched whole game, 1st half created a lot more but missed v good opportunities, 2nd half we created less but scored twice, 2nd an OG from mcallams flick on. Sara hit the bar from 30yr free kick, rebound fell to fucknacht from 5 yards out open goal he headed over the bar, so bad. Was always going to br harder game than we thought against a team that tbf can play and have goal threats. We conceeded from the same old goal we always let in, didnt close the cross down (sainz again) so free cross and their attacker totally unmarked from 6yards free head at goal, so embarrassing and basic but we keep doing, shut the fucking cross down!!!! Leic on the wobble but surely will beat us at home, then we play the blue inbreds, anything can happen in that one

Strange game.
We started off ok but conceding so early put us out of usual recent stride.
There were a few missed chances but in reality we could have been 2 down
at half time.
We started second half slowly but still looked like conceding at any time.
The double goal spell settled us down and Plymouth although not falling to pieces did look a beaten side.
Even during the crazy 7 minute added time period we looked ok.

It was at other end to me and not seen highlights but seems Fassnacht had a good chance from rebound of Sara's free kick and that would have been it.

Happy to have taken the points but need to be much better for next 2 games.

I saw highlights and our central defence pairing looks shaky and Gibson got drawn all over the place. Come up against a good forward (Whittaker) Gibson and Sorensen struggle

Strange game.
We started off ok but conceding so early put us out of usual recent stride.
There were a few missed chances but in reality we could have been 2 down
at half time.
We started second half slowly but still looked like conceding at any time.
The double goal spell settled us down and Plymouth although not falling to pieces did look a beaten side.
Even during the crazy 7 minute added time period we looked ok.

It was at other end to me and not seen highlights but seems Fassnacht had a good chance from rebound of Sara's free kick and that would have been it.

Happy to have taken the points but need to be much better for next 2 games.
Unfortunately, we don't stand a chance against sides that play better than today and even today Gunny saved it from being a draw. Gibson is dross.