Team v Palace | Vital Football

Team v Palace

FCBEARS

Vital Football Legend
Right well DG read my mind - or is it because in our situation this is the best we can do.

http://www.footyformation.com/team/view/slug/bqH

Def:
I would drop R.Martin I think he seems a little lost/out of form and my opinion is Whittaker is a better defender (maybe not in pace).
Drop Turner and bring back Bassong.

Mid:

Well I was thinking the diamond but I just don't want to see Johnson anywhere near the first team so decided with a 4 man midfield - Bring in the young Murphy who has loads of pace and looks good against a team like Palace is a great time to get your first start and at home. Move Redmond over to the Right.

For:

Have Wes just behind Hooper - I really dislike the one up top but at this moment we have no real choice - Becchio is not near the starting 11 and Elmander seems to be used as a winger/support man. Plus I can see Wes causing lots of issues for Palace and I can also see Hooper working well with him - on that note every time I have seen Wes this year he has looked pants and in the Watford game him and Hooper were invisible, but I put that down to the league cup syndrome.

Bench it up with Becchio, Elmander, Turner, R,Martin, Johnson, Nash and Garrido.

4-4-1-1 but attacking mentallity with Murphy and Redmond's pace

Boom and that should see us win the game.

Hughton has decided not to fine Becchio but insisted that as punishment he'll be on he bench for the rest of the season. So no difference there then.

Hughton has put Becchio on a new deal, not pay as you play but pay to play. Probably the only way Hugh will give him a game.

Hughs team could be:

Ruddy

R.Martin
Turner
Bassong
Garrido

Johnson
Howson
Fer

Ollson
Redmond

Hooper

Bears. As I sit in pub with my adnams old and Miss DG texts me the team news about 2.15 that is exactly what I expect to see and will be demoralised as I walk to the ground to see another defensive set up against poor oppo.

Is that basically an attacking 4 3 3 bears? I would like to see Hooper and Becchio start, bring Wes in as well like you said before.

More like the normal 4-3-2-1 that Hughton loves.

DG What part of the ground you in tomorrow?

Season Ticket in City Stand as usual.

May not go to Bungay pre match as my Dad is coming round to see me on Sunday. Has not been round for months but we then get a dog ( picking up at about 11 am on Sunday ) and he is then round for sunday dinner about an hour after we get back.
I could read from that he is actually coming round to see young Zeb

Okay cool - Yep I am with my dad tomorrow so I am really looking forward to it - we don't get many father son days out anymore.

I'll be there to endure the suffering tomorrow

I'd go with this team

Ruddy

Martin
Bassong
Bennett
Olsson

Howson
Fer
Redmond
Murphy

Wes

Hooper

In a 4-4-1-1 formation. I'd love to see Howson, Fer and Wes all play together. I also wouldn't be opposed to Olsson playing LM and Garrido LB as I'm unsure whether starting Murphy would be the best idea, bringing him on with 30 left might be better