Team v Millwall | Vital Football

Team v Millwall

I thinks that the team DF will go with CK , but personally I would rest Godfrey bring Hanley in to cope with Millwall

For me the only decision is who you play alongside Trybull - I would go with Vrancic but seems awful harsh to drop McLean after his performance last week!

DF presser is today - hopefully no new injuries to announce

I think DF will go same again but I agree that the defence and central midfield ahead of them needs a look at as we do seem easy to score against

On second thoughts, maybe it would be harsh to omit KM after last week's performance, probably at the expense of Super Mario. I have never known us to have such a wonderful selection dilemma

Its a kind of day when you wish you were already in a wethys having a fry up and on second pint as would have been the case if we had decided to go to Millwall today. I seldom miss a London away and there is only 3 this season so missing today is a blow. Hopefully 6 next season ( assuming Fulham go down ) :grinning::grinning:

Tough game today , the Preston result needs not forgetting. These clubs are not a guaranteed 3 points and in this league anyone can and will beat anyone... We have to go there as another cup final and nothing less. Come on City.

Just to confirm
  • 1Krul
  • 37Aarons
  • 6Zimmermann
  • 4Godfrey
  • 12Lewis
  • 19Trybull
  • 23McLean
  • 17Buendía
  • 18Stiepermann
  • 25Hernández
  • 22Pukki