team v Liverpool | Page 2 | Vital Football

team v Liverpool

Lawro has us as losing 2-0, with Ken Doherty predicting 1-1. With everyone saying that Sauez will get another hat trick both these predictions tend to suggest that City will not roll over and let than have the game to themselves. Let's hope so.

Nice to hear NA just now on Football Focus . " Be pro-active and be on the front foot " he said . A hell of a lot more positive than Hugh !

Neil Adams has it right. Great to see him in charge. He will fire them up for tomorrow, something clueless Hugh could never do.

I've got a good feeling in my bones about tomorrow chaps...

I think it'll be 2-1 and I think we'll get a winner in the final 10 minutes...

RVW's only goal came against a Merseyside team at home, hopefully he'll be able to replicate that again tomorrow...

OTBC!

what ever happens today,we can be sure under adams our performance under adams will be one to be proud of and thats all you can ask,we might just lose 4-3 but we could just as easily win 4-3
ADAMS Y"ARMY :celebrate: :celebrate: :celebrate:

:celebrate: :celebrate: :celebrate: :celebrate: :celebrate: :celebrate: :celebrate: :celebrate: :celebrate: :celebrate: :celebrate: :celebrate: :celebrate: :celebrate: :celebrate: :celebrate: :celebrate: :celebrate: :celebrate: :celebrate: :celebrate: :celebrate: :celebrate: :celebrate: :celebrate: :celebrate: :celebrate: :celebrate: :celebrate: :celebrate: :celebrate: :celebrate: :celebrate: :celebrate: :celebrate: :celebrate: :celebrate: :celebrate: :celebrate: :celebrate: :celebrate: :celebrate: :celebrate: :celebrate: :celebrate: :celebrate: :celebrate: :celebrate: :celebrate: :celebrate: :celebrate: