Team v Huddersfield | Page 8 | Vital Football

Team v Huddersfield

I enjoyed large parts of today but still improvements needed.

I do think another forward is needed as cover if Sargent is out longer term.

You can see the gulf in class between the championship and premiership though.

So DW said that Sargent injury is serious and has already swollen a lot.

Do you think they'll dive into the loan market and get a forward for a few months, call back Kamara or just go with those two?

Do you think they'll dive into the loan market and get a forward for a few months, call back Kamara or just go with those two?
I seriously hope we dont go with these 2 forwards, you cant, neither will be prolific long term and if one gets injured then that doesnt beare thinking. Seriously, after all the sales how can we have zero to spend??

Kamara is raw and needs to be left out on loan to develop.

I seriously hope we dont go with these 2 forwards, you cant, neither will be prolific long term and if one gets injured then that doesnt beare thinking. Seriously, after all the sales how can we have zero to spend?

I thought the same how do we nothing and are having to search free transfer market.

I get the debt but lots of clubs have debt. Surely we hace some money from rashica, Mumba, krul and aarons moves.

I suspect it'll be cheap Norwich and they'll risk it and go with Idah and Barnes and have Nunez as back up

I thought the same how do we nothing and are having to search free transfer market.

I get the debt but lots of clubs have debt. Surely we hace some money from rashica, Mumba, krul and aarons moves.

I suspect it'll be cheap Norwich and they'll risk it and go with Idah and Barnes and have Nunez as back up
dont forget sorensen when he returns we just have to hope we dont get an injury at centre back, left back and up front at the same time as i dont think he can do all 3 at once

And cantwell and dowell plus madders sell on money dont forget

If Sargent is out any significant amount of time we simply HAVE to bring in a quality striker. Idah got an assist and a goal yesterday but he is not going to be a 20+ goal striker and we need more 2 strikers for our style of play... open your purse Delia
Wrong person....Mr MA. please open you cheque book again!

I dont expect we'll keep Rowe next season if we dont go up and its questionable if we would even if we went up although I do remember our incumbent players seem to stay on our elevation to the promised land. There's always players from those sides that got relegated who are in the frame also