Team v forest | Page 12 | Vital Football

Team v forest

Found it - not only Klose the whole team - sminky, carefull

For the curios its on the NCFC website twitter feed - you dont have to have twitter to access it

I can cope with Klose being unclothed..............infact I think I will enjoy it................frankly being labelled an inbred is grossly offensive and infantile Diss Flyer. I don't think I have said anything to offend you on here personally so please don't offend me. Grow up!

Steve from Oz - 17/9/2016 22:10

Apparently there's pictures of Klose in various states on undress in the dressing room post match doing the rounds!!

There is a photo of squad in various states of undress on Klose's twitter account......... I haven't delved any deeper! Make him Captain now!! He must be Main Man!!

Name and shame...So Diss flyer...AKA Michael Page is an aggressive rude knob head who thinks it OK to insult users on this Forum..well jog on son, get a life, grow up and as you have labelled us all inbreds which includes me...A very unwise thing to do. hope to have an extremely quick pint with you one day..soon.

Diss flyer - 17/9/2016 19:00

Wrong again DG, not dragged into it, you entered into it because you couldn't resist it, predictable once again! The number of times he or I watch Norwich is irrelevant, my point is that you have your pre ordained scapegoats and can see no positives in what was a fine away win. Re read the posts and see how negative they are plus how ridiculous they are, albeit in hindsight!

Worked virtually all night so only just back for quick post before cracking on.

I would say a response is being dragged back into a pointless argument if last one was a personal attack on yourself. Let it go and it sticks.
Predictability. That is only posting after a long gap and after a rare good performance to attack fans who went to the game.

It certainly is relevant if a fan goes to the game. Imagine a late night coach journey back from middlesbrough for example having watched a complete no show and that is why fans have the right to be critical and are, whilst those who listened to radio , got upset and then made a cup of tea and went to bed would not understand. The game is about emotion and being upset if let down by a no show. We all accept tying hard and losing if that is just the way it went on the day.
You can only truly get really annoyed and feel let down if you you have made the effort and paid out to go. If through personal circumstances a fan is unable to go to away games ( no real excuses for homes if living nearby unless exceptional ) then it is totally and utterly unacceptable to criticise those who have gone regardless of what they have thought of the game.
I will ask Rex about predictability

:grin:

I took some hurt last season especially after marathon days at Watford , Leicester and especially Villa where the no-show was beyond belief . Yes its the easiest thing in the world to be a keyboard warrior in warm room , but try standing out in the open in torrential rain at Villa , try standing shivering at Peterborough station for an hour after late running trains mean you have missed your Norwich connection . Try getting up at 6am and getting back at 11pm to follow and support NCFC at Watford . Those games alone produced 3 defeats and not a single goal scored . Maybe all those aways (I only saw 1 away win at Sunderland) coupled with home defeat after home defeat , have made me a bit bitter towards Rab and his team selections , and players who are not fit to wear our yellow shirt .

But despite what has been levelled at me by the obnoxious Diss Flyer I DO care about NC . I go to every home game when I am here at great cost to my tiny pension . I will be going to Fulham , QPR, Burton , Huddersfield and Sheff Weds , and again will be spending over £3000 on tickets , train fares , hotels , beer and food for myself and Mrs YB . Literally the last spare pennies I have go on following Norwich , and I can honestly say that I have gone without some thing I need to buy my football tickets . I need the money tomorrow to buy the Rotherham home game tickets , and only 3 days after the cost of that day out I need to find the money for Fulham away tickets , train and Oyster and money for a long day out in London

I dont think I am a hero as many fans do more games than me , but compared to dispossabe income , I am at the limit in what I do

In return I ask 4 simple things

- I ask that the manager does his best for us fans and plays his best players in their very best positions

- I ask that every player who wears our yellow shirt to put 100% effort in 100% of the tiime

- I ask that the Board use everything at their disposal to get us into the Premier League AND keep us there

- I expect not to be verbally abused by someone on here if I express and opinion or am upset because the first two points have not been adhered to

Spent the weekend in N Norfolk with very limited signal. My son managed to get updates while we were at Holt. Good effort from the boys. Still don't rate Dorrans in midfield although that was a decent goal.
Their goalie saved them a few more.
Personal attacks reflect more on the perpetrators than the recipients.

fanforlife - 18/9/2016 11:29

You are a bunch of moaning old women tho more often then not tho...Old gits spring to mind..lol

I hope you are not including me in that comment FFL!!! "Moaning woman" maybe but "old" .....definitely not......hopefully not at only nearly 56!! :grin: :grin: :eek:

YB. Stop mentioning THAT Villa game earlier in the year. I still have sleepless nights thinking about it :eek: :eek: :grin:

Fulham away a few seasons back in heatwave!! That's definitely one to remember/forget! I seem to recall you zone-ing out at that match DG. It was for the best!

I did indeed.
I am hoping for the elusive win at the cottage on 18 October.
May zone out as there are many pre match pubs planned :grin:

Drayton Green - 18/9/2016 13:01

YB. Maybe mention Blackpool away :grin:

I can still see Carl Cort now , and still feel the uneasy rocking of that temporary chipboard and scaffolding stand . Oh and I remember FFL being very disabled from open heart surgery that day ! :grin: