Team v Forest | Page 6 | Vital Football

Team v Forest

That was easy and could have been more than 2.

Do we think hugill will still be here in the premiership

That was like a Sunday stroll in the park, I’d forgotten how crap Hughton sides are to watch...albeit first half we were absolutely superb I thought and then just cruised second half in first gear

Thought the whole midfield was superb again, Rupp and Dowell given Farke a real selection headache for Saturday presuming Emi hasn’t knocked up anybody else :D

Respect to Nottingham forest commentators on I follow saying Norwich are a classs above the rest of the league
1f7e1.png
1f7e2.png
1f7e1.png
1f7e2.png

For The Record.

Norwich set a new club record of 9 consecutive wins following a 2-0 triumph at Nottingham Forest last night.

We moved 10 points clear at the top of the Championship table following early first-half goals from the prolific Teemu Pukki and ex-Forest midfielder Kieran Dowell.

Victory saw DF`s side eclipse the efforts of the club's 2018-19 and 2009-10 teams, who both enjoyed 8 Match consecutive wins.

Both of those squads finished their campaigns on top of the Championship and League One respectively.
The Class of 2020-21 will take some catching as we close in on a swift return to the Premier League.....OTBC