Team v Forest | Vital Football

Team v Forest

So many injuries - it is crazy.

Down to 2 central defenders again and that probably means the tank is playing again :slap:

Placheta and Gibson both out for two weeks so will miss tomorrow, Blackburn and Reading. I do fear that we will be down to one central defender by that point. DF said Rupp will not be back for these three games either

Cantwell should be on the bench tomorrow as long as training goes well today.

I guess DF will go:

McGovern

Aarons
Hanley
Zimmermann
Sorensen

Vrancic
Skipp

Martin
Stiepermann
Emi

Pukki

I think I would go

McGovern

Aarons
Hanley
Zimmermann
Sorensen

Tettey
Vrancic
Skipp

Martin
Pukki
Emi

Subs

Barden - Cantwell - Omotoye - Stipermann - McAlear - Omobamidele, - Dickson-Peters - Nizet

Im fearing another drab game where we have all the ball but struggling to break the oppo down. Houghton loves to set a team up defensively as we all remember fondly! Just hope we can get an early goal then they will have to open up at some point which will help us even more. Pukki needs to grab his chances when they come tonight.
I think grabban is out? Shame!

Will it be along come norwich tonight?

Forest last 5 games

Wins: 0
Goals scored: 0
Conceded: 7

Im fearing another drab game where we have all the ball but struggling to break the oppo down. Houghton loves to set a team up defensively as we all remember fondly! Just hope we can get an early goal then they will have to open up at some point which will help us even more. Pukki needs to grab his chances when they come tonight.
I think grabban is out? Shame!

Hopefully Houghton is telling his players how brilliant the opposition is tonight and putting their morale through the floor.

McGovern

Aarons
Hanley
Zimmermann
Sorensen

Skipp
Vrancic

Martin
Stiepermann
Emi

Pukki