JOC

Baldock
Enda.

Norwood
Fleck
Lundstram

Moose
Billy

Close shout for Didzy instead of Lundstram for the Duffy role to be more attacking at home BUT get the need for solidity in midfield.
Maybe second half go that way depending on score. As previously posted if we can gain 3 points from this one we are marching swiftly to safety.!

Have to say, I'm still in the 'Using Moose from the Bench' Camp, but either way we have to find a way to get our strikers more chances. Didzy and Billy to start.

Hendo

Bash
Egan
JOC

Baldock
Enda.

Norwood
Fleck
Lundstram

Moose
Billy

Close shout for Didzy instead of Lundstram for the Duffy role to be more attacking at home BUT get the need for solidity in midfield.
Maybe second half go that way depending on score. As previously posted if we can gain 3 points from this one we are marching swiftly to safety.!
I think Ollie's possibly more at risk than LUNDY, Beany mi owd pal,Didsy&Billy for me,rest unchanged but as always TUFTY knows best who's fit enuff to start.UTMPB

I'd be tempted to start mcburnie his aerial prowess may be needed against these either way I'd only tinker with the front 2 the rest of the side picks itself atm imo

I'd be tempted to start mcburnie his aerial prowess may be needed against these either way I'd only tinker with the front 2 the rest of the side picks itself atm imo

I suspect that Mousset for Robinson will be the only change, unless we have unexpected injury problems, but I agree about McBurnie for this game. Burnley are a big side and we might need some extra height in both boxes.

Based on Sir Chris's words last weekend, I don't think Moose will be starting for a while as he's not fit enough.

McBurnie/Robinson for me - give these guys time please! Things could be worse...Newcastle's strike force cost £75m and they've produced one goal so far this season.........and that's without considering Andy Carroll's contribution.

Its a toughie this one, back 5 no changes, mid 3 Lundstram, fleck, freeman front 2 Mcburnie Robinson.

Would like us to have a go at them, Moose from the bench second half, Freeman in for Norwood to give us a bit more creativity.

Yellow

Red and White
Red and White
Red and White
Red and White
Red and White

Red and White
Red and White
Red and White

Red and White
Red and White

Subs

Puffer jacket
Puffer jacket
Puffer jacket
Puffer jacket
Puffer jacket
Puffer jacket
Puffer jacket

On the opening credits of Football Heaven tonight the presenter said something about possible injury worries for the Blades - unfortunately I missed the rest of the show - did anyone else hear it - which players are doubtful for Saturday?

On the opening credits of Football Heaven tonight the presenter said something about possible injury worries for the Blades - unfortunately I missed the rest of the show - did anyone else hear it - which players are doubtful for Saturday?
TUFTY said we had doubts over 2players but obvs dint name em.UTMPB