team v brum | Page 12 | Vital Football

team v brum

And I switched on to cc and it's all positive.... brilliant season for Norwich and massive achievement.

I thought the aim was top two.

And I switched on to cc and it's all positive.... brilliant season for Norwich and massive achievement.

I thought the aim was top two.

It was the best team in the League last season and Premier League quality. Now with apparent improvements we scrape into the playoffs it's a massive success and not like we are pissing away £80k a week on Gibson and Barnes.

This fan saying the subs made sense as DW was keeping players fit for playoffs....well don't play them then

Kenton saying look how good Luton have done this season and that's what we could do

Bottom three and six wins or something all season.

Butler going on about how we need to look at Bournemouth and Brighton as examples....that nonsense again.

So now is the time that is having the experienced is going to be a big positive.....yeah okay let's see

DW...

Pleased to be in the playoffs and it's a massive achievement for this club. We had a brilliant summer window all thanks to Webber. The club's target was to go up and we can still do that.

Asked about the game....

Says he doesn't care about today and that we lost it doesn't count and all that mattered today was just getting some fitness and players playing. Didn't need to win and it was just players staying fit so not over doing it today.

Imagine telling the fans that before the game.

DW says he doesn't care at all that the performance was poor and we lost. He says fabs can talk about that.

He doesn't like the fans does he.

He confirms Fassnacht has an injury.

DW says we don't have the best squad in the playoffs but has the best team.....right.

DW says he is giving players rest after tomorrow for a couple of days then back in to prepare for playoffs.

Says it's all starting again from Sunday.

He says he loves the playoffs and he is the man to get us up he is the most experienced.

Trying to tell his bosses don't sack me

We are going to have to win that first leg by 3-0 in my eyes as Leeds at home will be bloody tough and they have goals in them, but I can't see that happening

This caller calls DW out saying how can DW say he doesn't care about today and the result and it was never about that today when only two days ago he was saying he is going for the win and he will not take it easy.