team v brum | Page 2 | Vital Football

team v brum

I watched whole game live. We did dominate generally but we still gave a v poor brum some some good chances to score, too many imo. Rowe was pretty poor i though bar his goal, made wrong choices when i good positions and should of been replaced much sooner. Fucknach was poor, again and idah was back to his worst when presented with chances. Sainz should of been given 30mins not 4. Decent result but one id expect, brum are v poor. Next 2 aways will show if were back in the mix properly.
Fassnacht form has certainly dropped. Another of those players we have had/and have who I don't really know what position he is supposed to be best at. Playing at a right winger but has little pace and seems to be move in the central Midfield role this leaves Stacey exposed....we had the same over the years with Dowell, emi, Sargent etc

Are were really good classy side going up , or are we just able to beat poor sides ?

Well we've been Prem 3 times, and we've been Champ more times and all the time them down the road have been wallowing in a league below us with lower class players - they managed to get promoted last season and have sat above us this season and sit on top tonight whilst we continue to wallow and struggle with (supposedly) better international standard players and we lose to (apparently) lower ability sides - we're struggling, maybe we havent had much luck but have the others?

I watched whole game live. We did dominate generally but we still gave a v poor brum some some good chances to score, too many imo. Rowe was pretty poor i though bar his goal, made wrong choices when i good positions and should of been replaced much sooner. Fucknach was poor, again and idah was back to his worst when presented with chances. Sainz should of been given 30mins not 4. Decent result but one id expect, brum are v poor. Next 2 aways will show if were back in the mix properly.
Ink Un say that Giannoulis was really good and Hwang also impressed - do you agree?

They mentioned that Gibson and Duffy were easily cut open and the brum forward should have put them ahead.