Team v Bristol | Page 2 | Vital Football

Team v Bristol

Watched highlights

Placheta and McCallum looked good.

Idah missed a couple of very good chances, but at least he isn't offside 😂

So DW has confirmed that Sargent is out for long term. Serious injury and it's like months out (probably at least three) but they can't be totally sure if he needs operation.

He said all links to players is false as he has plenty of forward options.....yeah Gibbs and Nunez.

It's a risk and a bit of a stupid one

I think it is a real risk. Say sarge is out for a minimum of 3 months and then will need time to get fit again so say 4 months we are then asking Idah (who has had injury issues in the past) and Barnes to play week in and week out with no break as there isn't anyone - both will start every game as is DW formation. It is obvious what will happen yet our boss thinks it is fine because bloody Gibbs a defensive midfielder can cover - I mean if it wasn't obvious before that we are so poor we can't spend money on a player or more wages then this makes it so.

I just don't understand why they either don't get a loan until Jan with an extension if needed (shouldn't be too expensive) or go pick someone up on a free.

And now with just three central defenders and DW not looking at another - DW informs us that Gibson pulled a muscle before the Bristol game and DW is hoping he'll be fine.

Last edited: