- - - - - - Basham - - Egan - - O'Connell
Freeman - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -Stevens
- - - - - - - - - - - - - Norwood
- - - - - - - Leonard - - - - - - - - Fleck

- - - - - - - - -
Sharp - - - - - Clarke

Subs: Moore, Stearman, Lafferty, Lundstram, Duffy, Woodburn, McGoldrick

This is the correct selection.

Anyone but Barsham please not a fan especially not in defence he is a liability there I know he puts a shift in I just think he is gash and there are better players at the club got no pace gets turned to easily would be happier having stearman in the bk 3 but I know he's going to play

Anyone but Barsham please not a fan especially not in defence he is a liability there I know he puts a shift in I just think he is gash and there are better players at the club got no pace gets turned to easily would be happier having stearman in the bk 3 but I know he's going to play
I love the bloke personally and I don’t think there’s anybody better at the club to play RCB right now..

Not out most gifted player I agree although the pass that he made on Satdi to set up the winner couldn’t have been bettered by TC.

Basham has a great attitude and a never say die willingness,he is beginning to get found out tho,as in the Norwich first goal assister.

Even so, he’s still good enough to come up with excellent performances, many gave him outfield player MOTM at QPR.

Basham has a great attitude and a never say die willingness,he is beginning to get found out tho,as in the Norwich first goal assister.
Wor abart JOC bein flat footed when piggy Rhodes nipped past him to score or as Bully says are we not allowed to slam Jack cos he's got his own song?;) UTCB

Just remember Bash was trying to cover on the left at the time and we got caught out by the break. Still worth his place IMO

JOC’s not quite on it is he? I don’t know if he’s biding his time till January like some say or notm but he’s still not found his best barnstorming form. Talk of Wilder having to send him back onto the pitch to celebrate with the team on Saturday is also worrying although I never noticed it myself.

He doesn’t seem like a player who’d purposely sulk, especially after the adoration our fans have shown him, so maybe it’s a case of knowing that if he can keep fit and injury free he could be worth £millions next year and it’s playing on his mind. Let’s be fair, it’d be hard for anybody to ignore and put to the back of there minds in any walk of life.

JOC’s not quite on it is he? I don’t know if he’s biding his time till January like some say or notm but he’s still not found his best barnstorming form. Talk of Wilder having to send him back onto the pitch to celebrate with the team on Saturday is also worrying although I never noticed it myself.

He doesn’t seem like a player who’d purposely sulk, especially after the adoration our fans have shown him, so maybe it’s a case of knowing that if he can keep fit and injury free he could be worth £millions next year and it’s playing on his mind. Let’s be fair, it’d be hard for anybody to ignore and put to the back of there minds in any walk of life.

He certainly wasn't sulking when he ran the length of the pitch to celebrate our last minute winner with the rest of the team.

If I was a psychologist I would love to do a study on whether being a football fan makes someone more likely to believe conspiracy theories, because the amount of nonsense that is used to build up a negative story is mind boggling.

Remember when Leon and Billy had a fight that left Clarke in the hospital? That one was very popular a couple of years ago. There was also the Lavery one, where we weren't going to play him because we would have to pay Wednesday more compensation and we couldn't afford it. That had some followers as well, although they looked a bit daft when it turned out he was just injured and he played a week later.

He certainly wasn't sulking when he ran the length of the pitch to celebrate our last minute winner with the rest of the team.

If I was a psychologist I would love to do a study on whether being a football fan makes someone more likely to believe conspiracy theories, because the amount of nonsense that is used to build up a negative story is mind boggling.

Remember when Leon and Billy had a fight that left Clarke in the hospital? That one was very popular a couple of years ago. There was also the Lavery one, where we weren't going to play him because we would have to pay Wednesday more compensation and we couldn't afford it. That had some followers as well, although they looked a bit daft when it turned out he was just injured and he played a week later.
Yes, lies and damn lies. I said on S2 on Saturday that JOC was probably dying to go to the loo (or words to that effect) and not to read too much into it, as a few said that they’d seen the incident.

But I think I’d be remiss not to mention that it was a topic of conversation.

Wor abart JOC bein flat footed when piggy Rhodes nipped past him to score or as Bully says are we not allowed to slam Jack cos he's got his own song?;) UTCB
Funnily enough you mention JOC,he has been slackin since the Inter game,was partly at fault as the Inter player sped past him to score.