Team V Blackburn | Vital Football

Team V Blackburn

FCBEARS

Vital Football Legend
Well Ollson is back, but Adams doesn't know if the FA will let him play or not? bloody FA.

Hooper still out!!! Howson is out too.

Fer still with us and trained today.

So what we thinking then? If Ollson if allowed to come out and play:

http://www.footyformation.com/team/view/slug/hf1

Same as Saturday, but Ollson for Garrido - until we have a left footed player it will have to be either Redmond, Lafferty or Grabban on the left.

Fer on the bench - Tettey and Johnson played well on saturday so why change them - especially for a player who seems to be on the way out? - I'd put R.Bennett in as he has a bit more pace and move R.Martin over to the right.

Blackburn a strong team so you could understand if adams went for more in the middle maybe take Wes out for O'Niell, but we are at home and should be more attacking.

Agreed I laughed when o'neill tried running forward and tripped over his own feet.

Yep a little harsh and the ref didn't seem to bothered at the time...but was stupid of Martin and silly of FA to leave it till evening before game.

I'd move Whittaker over to the left

Same team as Saturday for me folks

Only change I'd potentially make is E Bennett for Wes and put Lafferty in the middle with Grabban if we're worried about Wes getting physically dominated.

I am not DG, I could've been off to Sheffield but I decided about March time to get a full time job, so I am currently working 9-5 as Dolly Parton would say

Sheffield uni looked good to me. All those away trips this season.
Looking at the expense maybe Miss DG should have got a job.

Poor Whitaker. Always seems the first person off everyone's team list. Rarely seems to do much wrong though.

I would move him to the left in Ollson's absence, but for me he is too slow and positioning is another of his faults - I think he would be better in a defensive midfield role like he did for Rangers a few times