Team v Barnsley | Page 2 | Vital Football

Team v Barnsley

With these players, if we needed to we could go to plan B (which we don't seem to have) and have three at the back.

3-4-3

We still need a proper left back, someone to replace mc crap and we are
close to a very good side.
Agreed. From what I saw from Xavi he isn't that great at defending but good at crossing and attacking. McCallum has been doing well I would have got him back and given him the LB role with Xavi as a backup.

McLean isn't a deep midfielder that DF thinks he is. I think Tettey, Skipp, and Sorensen will be better in that role. Since McLean has been in the central midfield role our midfield has been poor. I think with him in Skipp is doing two jobs.

Agreed. From what I saw from Xavi he isn't that great at defending but good at crossing and attacking. McCallum has been doing well I would have got him back and given him the LB role with Xavi as a backup.

McLean isn't a deep midfielder that DF thinks he is. I think Tettey, Skipp, and Sorensen will be better in that role. Since McLean has been in the central midfield role our midfield has been poor. I think with him in Skipp is doing two jobs.

True. Its like playing with 10 1/2 men

RN. Why do we need Idiot Gutler speaking to his group of favoured supporters
to ask stupid questions resulting in boring answers.
I suppose it is BBC so expectations are low.

The problem , I am having is that our group (top of the championship) are still a million miles away from the bottom of the prem. Only the woodwork saving us from being behind against a team without 4 key players.