Team for Hull? | Vital Football

Team for Hull?

won1facup

Vital Youth Team
I would like to see this team, maybe 442 or 4411. Marshall, Byrne, Mulgrew, Kipre & Robinson. Midfield of Lowe, Morsy, Williams & Naismith then Garner/Evans playing off Moore.

Our problem for a long time has been scoring goals,cos we always let one in at the other end. I think Windass playing off Moore could be the answer, but with Windass being injured I can't see anything positive, cos the rest of them are Div 1 standard. So a 2-0 defeat for me unfortunately.

If we get the ball down and pass it then that team has a chance. Can’t see it though, 2-1 to Hull with their wingers causing us all sorts of problems.

If we get the ball down and pass it then that team has a chance. Can’t see it though, 2-1 to Hull with their wingers causing us all sorts of problems.
Well three of our five midfielders are wingers. Two right and one left. Where Joyce mark 2 plays them is another matter. Obviously we still have the one striker.

I don’t know why he doesn’t get Lowe to play right up too with Moore. He scored quite a few goals last season so can obviously finish.

They’ve both already fucking scored. 1-0 up we should be taking control of a game, thrown it away already. If Cook doesn’t go after this then it’s a joke, absolutely bottled it again.

Just for once can we not keep it tight. Why are there 3 wide players for 2 positions. Drastically weakens the middle of the pitch while not adding anything going forward.

I half agree Th10 but it's still a tad early in this game yet, repost summat similar at 5 & I will fully agree

Uncharacteristic for us to equalise especially away - they've got 15 mins to screw it up or exercise some away day demons. We can't defend so go for the winner rather than try to hold on for the point.