Team for Cardiff | Page 2 | Vital Football

Team for Cardiff

I'd like to see this team.
Windass
Jacobs-Evans-Massey
Morsy-Macleod
Robinson-Fox-Kipre-Byrne
Marshall

Cook tends to play the more experienced player's so i think he'll pick the following.
Garner
Jacobs-Pilkington-Massey
Morsy-Evans
Robinson-Fox-Dunkley-Byrne
Marshall

hahaha ... I thought you were suggesting eithe rGarner or Windass in goal, with Marshall as lone striker.

hahaha ... I thought you were suggesting eithe rGarner or Windass in goal, with Marshall as lone striker.

Haha i tend to write thing's backwards when i type in the middle of the night. Thanks for the laugh though, think i checked before posting as well but only realized i did that when you mentioned it.

Hopefully see Williams and Lowe in the team tomorrow. Looking forward to this one.

I am not expecting to see any of this weeks signings in the starting X1 against Cardiff, but hopefully one or two will come off the bench in the latter stages to give us a taste of things to come.

I still expect PC to start with three at the back with Fox, Dunks and Kipre being used to nullify their big men up front, and Byrne and Robinson getting forward to provide the ammunition for the front men. As I have said earlier on in the thread I am also expecting Fox and Kipre to bring the ball out with cover being given by the two wing backs as they move forward, a system Sheff Utd used to great effect last season.