Tammy Abraham | Vital Football

Tammy Abraham

Officemonkey - 16/6/2017 23:35

So what's the holdup?

Supposedly after all fees were agreed, an extra £1m was wanted. The official word is that Abraham isn't making his mind up until after the U21 championships but if the payment is true then it explains it a little especially if he's just a loan.

according to the papers its chelsea moving the goal posts, if he is delaying and weighing up his options etc fair play to him, i guess since he has been born we are an underachieving club.... if he were to look at history books and wanted to be a centre forward at a club who loves a good one he would jump at the opportunity. If he is dragging his feet he can go forth and multiply as far as i am concerned.

He's just probably pre-occupied with his mind elsewhere at the moment.

And his next decision is an important one for his future career.

If he thinks he needs time, he should be given it.

aye, a bit like pickford ?
sorry .its not a hard decision, he wont play for his parent club, he will go on loan. Does he want to play for 1 of 3 clubs ? Hull just relegated and back in the league he has just played in or Brighton where things seem to be in order or us, in fromt of hge crowds with a world class manager (not in everyones eyes granted) but he is

Either way, 1m is small fry in this day and age (football world that is) and yet again SDU will piss fart about.

He may also have half a brain and consider the formations each manager works to.

If Gayle is Rafa's chosen one, he may be thinking spending a lot of time on our bench ain't for him at this stage of his career.

Two up front elsewhere may just suit him fine.

Rafa has (so far) chosen to play one up front both home and away. As has been pointed out, that would limit his game time.

Gayle will be 1st choice. Even with his hamstring likely to be a problem for half of the campaign.

Tammy has an important decision to make, and is right if he is deciding to take his time about it.

His decision will also need to be taken soon though, as Rafa will want most players in before pre-season starts.

He has a LOT of work to do in this.

Which club has a history (documented by former managers) under Ashley of not offering the fee that the selling club has declared ? Which club has a partnership with a group of newspapers to spin the propaganda however they see fit ?

It's simple , Rafa's spoken to Emelano , there was a fee agreed to take Abraham , Rafa told board, we haven't met it . See failing to sign Modric and Hypia and countless others .

Ashley was supposedly up here before with his helicopter spotted. Dont know if that means he's signed some paperwork to sort some deals or just emptied the gas meter.

You would think that things will start to move in the next week or so as training is starting in the next two weeks.

keggy_keagal - 18/6/2017 11:43

Which club has a history (documented by former managers) under Ashley of not offering the fee that the selling club has declared ? Which club has a partnership with a group of newspapers to spin the propaganda however they see fit ?

It's simple , Rafa's spoken to Emelano , there was a fee agreed to take Abraham , Rafa told board, we haven't met it . See failing to sign Modric and Hypia and countless others .

I've got to admit i'm conflicted keggy.

Do I enjoy the cynical wit in your posts,or ironically question your negativity and perception regarding rafa's failure to land TA ?

Either way it's business as usual for Ashley,
as far as am aware, Atsu, (not good enough)is the only signing on the football side so far,and Justin Barnes on the henchmen side.

If rafa doesn't smell a rat by now he must be nose blind.

In Rafa we trust though...

If Abraham (Who?!) has his doubts then what does that say for proper footballers? Everton and Leicester have just splashed the cash on two targets well within the price range and Everton are currently going after Sandro too. Another you'd think King Benitez who can do no wrong would be after.

The suckers just keep on sucking though. Badge of honour for Eaststand.

Some good points above but my point was that he is average (at best) at under 21 level. Like a poor mans Leon Best. He may improve, granted. But we shouldn't be a feeder club for Chelsea. You hear all this paper talk about where he is going but watch him play and the hype dissolves. I will be amazed if Rafa really wants the kid.