takeover talk again | Vital Football

takeover talk again

You feckers want to stop torturing yourselves, our beloved owner is going nowhere.
Plus reckon we all ought to remember how over-joyed we were when he bought us.
Frying pan - Fire

No chance. Sooner we consign ourselves to signing nobody and accept the inevitable relegation battle the better

We're all experienced enough now to know to never ever rule anything out with NUFC.

Im not saying it's true or even vaguely that bit bothered in building up speculation but a bloke lending us £100 million 'allegedly' to pay off debts and buying us for £134 million just wont want to see that type of money go to rot in the way it is over this Summer.

There must be some sort of plan.

TNMW, I agree there must be a plan. But I fear Ashley's plan is "piss off the supporters who called me names with mental decisions and piss poor football, do barely enough to survive in the league and cream off the TV money, then once I've got my money back get the club relegated and scarper"

That's about right TD. Altough I don't think he would want us relegated. Just piss us off awful football make his money back and a bit more then leave. And we can't do fuck all about it.

Basically come back when we get a new owner which will hopefully be the re-birth of the NUFC we know and love

I think the relegation once he's got back all his money plus a bit more would be the equivalent of him kicking us in the nads one last time before leaving. Lets face it if he uses the TV money to recoup all his investment (including what he paid for us) he can sell at any price and still come away with a profit. Leaving us in the championship would just be the final insult.

That's the way I see it Carl. Lets be honest, what motivation does ashley have to do anything with us other than try and turn a profit. Answer, none whatsoever

nufc_carl88 - 2/7/2013 14:47

Basically come back when we get a new owner which will hopefully be the re-birth of the NUFC we know and love

The good thing if he did fuck off, with the right people big strides could be made quickly.

The one big strides Ashley has are the fuckers he wears.....

Exactly, its been proven time and time again over the last 20 year that with ambition, everyone united and a little bit of luck we are easily capable of the top 5. We will again i have no doubts. Just not with this ****** in charge

A lad I used to go to away games with who will be in his 50s now said the only bigger clubs in Britain than us are manure and Liverpool and I still agree with that. In terms of support when everyone's together there's nobody better. I wasn't there myself but I've heard from many the semi at Cardiff was just unrivalled support.

nufc_carl88 - 2/7/2013 15:23

A lad I used to go to away games with who will be in his 50s now said the only bigger clubs in Britain than us are manure and Liverpool and I still agree with that. In terms of support when everyone's together there's nobody better. I wasn't there myself but I've heard from many the semi at Cardiff was just unrivalled support.

.. what complete and utter bollocks .. tbh I think your fans have got exactly what they deserve in Ashley..

45,000-50,000 in the championship. You Mackems got half that. As would the majority of teams if they went down. That kind of support is not deserving of a **** of a owner.

..........You been to many semi-finals Andy for comparitive purposes? ........................ No I thought not.