Taiwo Awoniyi - the new Matrecano | Vital Football

Taiwo Awoniyi - the new Matrecano

MEAT HOOK

Vital Youth Team
If Union Berlin fans miss him and rate him so highly I wonder if they would consider giving us our money back?

He looks awful and no wonder he has been loaned out more than a mobility scooter in Benidorm. I would be surprised if he gets 10 goals this season

i have see all of his games so far and he has massively underwhelmed. He has had one good season ever I think we have done our money here. He is also so weak considering the size of him!

Just shows how misleading those YouTube videos are

Hopefully we can get another striker in or Surridge and Taylor can play 🤷🏻‍♂️

I am not seeking attention at all - he does look awful so far and if you have seen the games you would agree

As someone has said - Taylor looks the better option at the moment

He will be out on loan by Christmas mark my words

I am not seeking attention at all - he does look awful so far and if you have seen the games you would agree

As someone has said - Taylor looks the better option at the moment

I can't even be arsed to read your words anymore, let alone mark them.

I'm not even sure that you believe the twaddle you are writing or if you are suddenly going to pull a Schroedinger's dickhead and claim you were joking/trolling all along.

So for that reason

55d77983c56c9-1.jpg

And there’s me thinking pre-season was about trying different combinations to find the optimum. It’s not to win the premiership before the season started. A number of posters have been talking about the need for 10-15 new players, which we do. To expect that number of players to gel in a couple of practice matches is in cloud cuckoo land territory.

Of course existing players like Surridge and Taylor are going to find it easier by definition-they have previous 🤣

You don’t need to mark my words I am not one of your students

Lots of people on FB as well commenting on how useless he is

We should have signed KD9 instead of this waste of space - no wonder he has had so many loans he is pony

Wait a minute
You seem to be of two minds as to whether we should "mark your words" or not. Thankfully, i'm firmly decided on the matter. If I wanted to listen to attention seekers, I'd re-watch the Tory leadership debates.

Well fuck me, if randoms on Facebook are saying it then case closed

We should have signed KD9 instead of this waste of space - no wonder he has had so many loans he is pony

KD9 being Kienan Davis or the robot dog on doctor who ? In either case my money is on Akoniwi to play more minutes in the PL and get more goals too.

Don’t really understand the love-in for Keinan Davis - he hasn’t even got 10 league goals in his career. That’s not to say that goals are everything, but that’s true of Awoniyi too. He’s here for Johnson and Lingard to play off, and if neither of them reach double figures, we will probably be in trouble. Awoniyi will ostensibly be the striker but he’ll hopefully get through a lot of work and create space for us to counter into. Don’t expect a 20-goal season from him - thank every God you’ve heard of if he delivers one.