Votes: 9 56.3%
  • No

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • I feel sure I will have no need too.

Votes: 2 12.5%

• Total voters

chris who

Vital Champions League
Personally I am prepared to vote tactically to stop the Tories but have severe reservations about Jeremy Corbyn becoming PM.I do think that we are about to have the most volatile general election ever .There will be more shocks that ever.Possibly more tactical voting than ever.

Yes Chris but living in Medway all three Tory winners were 10K ahead of the second place candidate. That's some swing needed to unseat a Tory. Maybe the Brexit Party might take some of their share but I still think Medway will return three Tories.

As someone, probably like many on here, who lived through the winter of discontent I will vote tactically to keep Corbyn well away from No 10. The man is all compassion and heartfelt sincerity, but every now and then the mask slips and his policies will take us back to the 1970s and reek untold damage on our economy and society. By all means vote to keep the Tories out but be aware of what the result will be.

I don't have to go back to the 1970s to find evidence of a party wreaking havoc on lives, communities and tyhe economy. The Tory/Lib Dem coalition persisted with austerity policies that did not achieve their aim, were born from ideology and continued too long.

First past the post dictates that you vote to avoid the candidate you want the least but beware of Lib Dem flim flam and "centrist" commentators suggesting alliances they will never keep and which would anyway produce little. The Lib Dems are literally nowhere in Medway and are not worth a tactical vote here:

http://www.medwayelects.co.uk/?page=elections&select=parliamentary&id=20170608P

Eastleigh is not so clearcut and I might be tempted if local polling suggested there was a move to keep the toy out:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/politics/constituencies/E14000685

Any talking down of Corbyn must be viewed in the light of the current occupant of No 10. Johnson is dishonest as to his motives, his intentions and his past actions. A man, who will not even acknowledge his own children and has twice been sacked for dishonesty should never be in government.

lucky for the Tories that they have had the most inept unelectable opposition ever, over the past few years. Jeremy Corbyn has absolutely nothing to do with labour values, he is the biggest mistake that the labour party has ever made

lucky for the Tories that they have had the most inept unelectable opposition ever, over the past few years. Jeremy Corbyn has absolutely nothing to do with labour values, he is the biggest mistake that the labour party has ever made

anyway Jezza, have a great birthday.

My tactics for voting have in the past included wearing a false moustache and never speaking to voting station staff. I would avoid holding a conversation with the "on guard" police officer outside but if ever I had no choice, i`d adopt a Cornish accent.

This time I think i`ll try postal voting.

I've never voted tory before, but I voted for Brexit and they are the only party that will deliver it, so they will get my vote

And Johnson had an England rugby shirt on until we lost. Sums him up

Not my quote but - South Africa, as a country trying to move forward had more belief than England, a country apparently moving backwards. Seemed to be more true knowing that Johnson was trying to inspire the team in a rugby shirt he'd never worn before.