Sweaty Socks | Vital Football

Sweaty Socks

Champions League: Salah with six-minute hat trick as Liverpool run riot - Live - BBC Sport

Will this result and the 9-1 aggregate score against a mid-table PL team make the Jocks realise they should just stick to their mickey mouse league football.

Hang on there JS......we matched them & even outplayed them for the first 7/8 minutes last night, surely that's enough to warrant our entry into the Greed league 😉😉😉.....
This champs league has been a total embarrassment & has shown up Scottish football for what it is....a 2 team league very very below standard of possibly even EFL championship football. Such a sorry state I'm afraid to say☹️

As a fan of a team who lost a single game 9-1 while in the Premier League, I wouldn't be so keen to dismiss a team on the back of just two performances ... (neither of which I saw).

The only way Scottish football will progress is entry into a British league for all Scottish teams. If that doesn't happen progress will never be made . We have travelled to Ibrox on pilgrimage purposes but couldn't watch it regularly as the opposition doesn't inspire me .

PS...I hope Liverpool get dumped pronto as their recent arsehole stance regarding the Royal Family and National Anthem has turned me right against them.

They excel when playing the victim and it's getting a bit boring now la.

PS...I hope Liverpool get dumped pronto as their recent arsehole stance regarding the Royal Family and National Anthem has turned me right against them.

They excel when playing the victim and it's getting a bit boring now la.

You've had a few weeks to bring that up, funny how you bring it up now after that tonking last night, sounds more like sour grapes to me.