Swansea Vs forest sponsored by 40 days to stop mad king boris | Vital Football

Swansea Vs forest sponsored by 40 days to stop mad king boris

radfordinlondon

Vital Football Legend
Dearie me, 2 hrs b4 kick off and no fred.

Something has obviously gone wrong if i am having to do it.

Erm well they are top of the league and have a home record we would kill for. Having said that we are capable of picking up points on the road. We can score and are resilient having come back from being down a few times this season.

A point would be a result, 3 will see some deluded droolers start happy clapping, the realistic zero tally will see all the 'i told u so's'

Interested in the performance today to see if a week with lamouche has improved our ball retention and anything else noticable.

Fishcakes at the ready

Attacking line-up today

Paul Taylor

@nottmtails
·
4m

Five changes for #nffcat Swansea. Looks like a 4-2-3-1 formation...

Samba
Cash, Dawson, Worrall, Ribeiro
Sow, Watson
Ameobi, Carvalho, Adomah
Grabban

Subs: Muric, Figueiredo, Bostock, Semedo, Robinson, Lolley, Silva

Jenkinson must have a knock, full backs wise we are probably more offensive than defensive.

yeah hes out with ankle for a few weeks.
watson in again, shit. expect Swansea to be in our half all the game :(
look lightweight up front but spose Swansea aint the toughest side

I know he's not in great form, but I can still see no reason why Ameobi starts ahead of Lolley. (n)

Form is temporary, class is permanent.

Grabban, offside, offside, offside, onside! miss from 5 yards, offside ;)
carvalho great vision, if only we had players that could pass him the ball :)
fair first half to be fair, swansea looking short of ideas

Superb first half...even though we haven't scored this performance is even better then the one v Fulham...let's nof forget that Swansea r the leaders of the Championship...Lolley for Adomah in thd second half...Ribeiro first class, same Sow and Watson..

Got into a fair few good positions and not made it count, they haven't created much.

Lolley on for uncle Al, hopefully he can add a touch of quality and we take one of these chances.