Swansea City AFC vs. Tottenham Hotspur - FA Cup Quarter Final | Page 8 | Vital Football

Swansea City AFC vs. Tottenham Hotspur - FA Cup Quarter Final

Of cause, 2 chelsea dudes making the draws for the semi. Of cause Chelsea gets the easy draw.
Damn.

Walthamstow wanderer - 18/3/2018 18:53

You just know we won't get the scummers

Natch , the chavs and Utd even get the home dressing room, but what do you expect when 2 ex chav players do the draw with the numbers on the exterior of the ball :91:

IF we end up winning the cup, think of how much better it will feel to have seen off Utd and (probably) Chelski ------ it would make all the sweeter. But of course its an IF

Dive got no worries playing manure. We played them off the park not long ago . JM has started losing his rag lately as they are being hunted down. They face the blue Mancs soon and the pressure is on . No game is going to be easy ,bring it on

Is Spurs really jinxed like what my mates jokingly said? We got out top of the most dreaded UCL group and our 'reward' is Juve. And now, i just somehow felt we will never get Saints in our semi draw and well, true enough. We just miss the luck element.

That was some of the best football I've seen from any team of late. Sure they weren't the toughest of opponents but good to see we didn't take that for granted.

Not too worried about playing UTD in the semi, as long as we play to the level we know we can.

I've haven't read all the posts about this game, but did anyone else think Shanchez was off his game and a tad uncoordinated? No doubt he's fast, but man did he make some misjudgments.

Our place in the final will depend on our wingbacks, Eriksen playing well, and Son on fire. Just gotta pray HK is fit for this but some how, I think not.

80deg16minW - 18/3/2018 05:32

The last thing we want is for this forum to turn into a group think, pat yourself on the back because everybody loves me forum.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion.

If you don’t like it and you haven’t been able to change it through open and respectful dialogue then ignore it.

We always tend to play better without Harry...we were more fluid, our front three played with greater freedom and instead of only trying to set up one player were far more expansive in their intent to score and create and our midfield was rock solid and snuffed out almost all their attacks early on before they got going...we dropped deep as we always do away from home early in both halves, but other than that we controlled everything for almost all the game.

I think we should consider this, as it happens everytime he doesn't play; could we actually be set up and play better without Harry...?

Sell him in the summer and bank £200+ million?

Spurs should sell lorente, Gkn and Janssen use the money to buy another fast, goal scoring wide attacker. Spurs should play a false 9 when kane is injured, it doesn't make sense buying another 9 as they don't get the game time needed. No spurs should not sell kane.

Palmover - 19/3/2018 10:03

Spurs should sell lorente, Gkn and Janssen use the money to buy another fast, goal scoring wide attacker. Spurs should play a false 9 when kane is injured, it doesn't make sense buying another 9 as they don't get the game time needed. No spurs should not sell kane.

:17: :1:

Spursex - 19/3/2018 12:59

Palmover - 19/3/2018 10:03

:17: :1:

No they shouldn't. But we should be aware that it changes our game dramatically when he not on the pitch and is a real option for a "Plan B"

Easy

Moura looked good - just needs to get up to speed with the PL strength.

Kinygerbils - 19/3/2018 14:38

Easy

Moura looked good - just needs to get up to speed with the PL strength.

You could easily see why POch has had to bring him on slowly..and I'd say he's still only 75% - he'll be a different player again next season.

Moura did ok and there were glimpses of what he can do. I did think he hung onto the ball a few times when maybe an earlier pass may have been better. Will watch for that selfish streak in the coming games.

Nick Real Deal - 19/3/2018 15:50

Moura did ok and there were glimpses of what he can do. I did think he hung onto the ball a few times when maybe an earlier pass may have been better. Will watch for that selfish streak in the coming games.

as I said before Nick, it was why he was so heavily critcised by the PSG coach and fell out of favour there; Poch will know that too and the coaches will be working like mad on him to change his game where it matters.

Was able to watch this over the weekend. Very composed performance by Spurs, took care of business like we should.

On to United!!!!

Quick question I pose to all of you...and I do hate doing this especially after a good team win, but was it just me or did Dier just seem to be going through the motions out there? He simply does not seem that energetic or 'happy'. Seemed lethargic and slow at times...

Heck I don't know, just something seemed different about him...I guess maybe now that I could actually see a game I was able to see some of what all of you are seeing.

I could be wrong...am I off base on this?

I'm certain he is carrying an injury , or two . He doesn't look , and hasn't looked 100% for a while.
It's only my ,probably misgiuided , opinion , that he is needed while Vic gets back to full fitness.