Swansea City AFC vs. Tottenham Hotspur - FA Cup Quarter Final | Page 2 | Vital Football

Swansea City AFC vs. Tottenham Hotspur - FA Cup Quarter Final

Taricco the yid - 14/3/2018 18:53

There is an international break after this. Why would anyone be rested.

And so say us all - however I am not sure Poch feels the same way, just got a feeling that he is going to play (virtually) the Newport/Rochdale team, which if he did would be absolute madness

I guess if we played Vorm, Aurier , Rose and Wanyama instead of Tripps, Davies, Dier and Hugo it wouldn't make much difference.....would it ?

total spurs - 14/3/2018 19:21

And so say us all - however I am not sure Poch feels the same way, just got a feeling that he is going to play (virtually) the Newport/Rochdale team, which if he did would be absolute madness

He knows this is a good chance at silverware, he wont be so stupid to put out some fringe players.

Taricco the yid - 14/3/2018 20:41

He knows this is a good chance at silverware, he wont be so stupid to put out some fringe players.

Guess we will find out late Sat morning.....hope you are right......because if he doesn't pick the first team (as such) then stupid will be the least of the names he will be called!

Taricco the yid - 14/3/2018 20:41

:3:

Simply has to be best available first 11 available now, it’s the only Vance we have of a cup international period next anything less than best 11 would be totally wrong

Got a feeling that this will be a very tough game. Last time spurs beat the Swans 2-0, however, the first goal would have been ruled out with Var as it was offside. The Swans manager has done well getting them out of the relegation zone, he has a nice manner about him and seems to be tactically aware of what is needed. Spurs have the quality, however, form goes out of the window on cup days. Both teams should be up for it, i hope the weather is nice as a rainy windy day in Wales would make it a 50/50 game. Spurs to win in extra time, maybe on penalties. Coy

Looking at the FA cup fixtures there has to be an upset this round. Lester to beat the chavs. Wigan to beat southampton and Brighton to beat man.u. Hopefully the upset is not the Spurs game. Coys

Taricco, we will see lol I hope you're right.

If he messes this up then there will be more than a couple of fans calling for his head that's for certain.

If we don’t play the first team he can leave as far as I’m concerned.

Only chance of winning something this season.

Hope the Spurs are fully committed, MPs comments that winning the Cup won't make a difference is worrying, he doesn't seem to acknowledge that it would make the fans and players happy. Coys

Sky sports:
Team to face Swansea: Vorm, Trippier, Sanchez, Vertonghen, Davies, Dier, Sissoko, Lamela, Eriksen, Lucas Moura, Son.

Subs: Lloris, Aurier, Alderweireld, Foyth, Dembele, Alli, Llorente.

Looks ok, doesn't it? Seems like we mean business...